Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #31

Anyone else think Sean ought to lead the charge here? Ill take that cobra off your hands, i know someone with a Prius you could have cheap!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #32
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
Anyone else think Sean ought to lead the charge here? Ill take that cobra off your hands, i know someone with a Prius you could have cheap!
LOL, it always comes back to that - and you're all of course correct. Again, I'm not advocating that we stop progress because of global warming. I am saying we should reasonably try to reduce CO2 as a species overall where we can. And no, that doesn't include my Cobra
Old 04-21-2008, 10:49 PM   #33
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
LOL, it always comes back to that - and you're all of course correct. Again, I'm not advocating that we stop progress because of global warming. I am saying we should reasonably try to reduce CO2 as a species overall where we can. And no, that doesn't include my Cobra
I think that's fine, especially since you've used that wonderfully fuzzy term of "reasonable". What I don't think is fine is unreasoned dictatorial proclamations of enviro-evangelists, which is where we're headed IMO. The really strange part of this is that it may have a net backfire effect by stiffling real innovation. Government, freed from the burdens of generating money by selling goods and services in an open and competitive market, is empowered (like academic institutions) to think in ways that have little to do with economic realities.

Here's but a tiny taste of the future that awaits us.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-21-2008, 11:22 PM   #34
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I think that's fine, especially since you've used that wonderfully fuzzy term of "reasonable". What I don't think is fine is unreasoned dictatorial proclamations of enviro-evangelists, which is where we're headed IMO. The really strange part of this is that it may have a net backfire effect by stiffling real innovation. Government, freed from the burdens of generating money by selling goods and services in an open and competitive market, is empowered (like academic institutions) to think in ways that have little to do with economic realities.

Here's but a tiny taste of the future that awaits us.
It's fuzzy because it all depends on what your definition of "is," is
Old 04-21-2008, 11:24 PM   #35
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
It's fuzzy because it all depends on what your definition of "is," is
The greatest Presidential quote of all time. Who knew the Buba was a Zen master.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)