Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-25-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Fontana December 1

Yee ha! Whose in?

Apparently bgn8711 won't be able to make it (again). Something about being worried he might blow his engine up . . . what a sissy.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-01-2007, 01:04 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki
Yee ha! Whose in?

Apparently bgn8711 won't be able to make it (again). Something about being worried he might blow his engine up . . . what a sissy.
Cool. We live in CA. We're in a drought . . . it never rains. . . except for a rare track day.

Screw it, how about Irwindale on December 13? I've never been, but even though it's just an 8th mile, it's supposedly a much better prepped track. Anyway, the only difference between an 1/8 and a 1/4 is that maybe you'll make one more shift and get to ring it out. On the plus side, you can more runs in in half the time; 6-10 runs is not out of the question for the relatively short period of time the track is open.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki
Cool. We live in CA. We're in a drought . . . it never rains. . . except for a rare track day.

Screw it, how about Irwindale on December 13? I've never been, but even though it's just an 8th mile, it's supposedly a much better prepped track. Anyway, the only difference between an 1/8 and a 1/4 is that maybe you'll make one more shift and get to ring it out. On the plus side, you can more runs in in half the time; 6-10 runs is not out of the question for the relatively short period of time the track is open.
I'd go on the 13th but my car will be undergoing surgery at the end of this week, you know why... wink wink. Keep posting these though, I want to go as soon as possible.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:32 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette
I'd go on the 13th but my car will be undergoing surgery at the end of this week, you know why... wink wink. Keep posting these though, I want to go as soon as possible.
I'll keep them coming. You should still come out if you have the time, Sean or Brian might roll a little later if they can't get work off and can't run. I don't know if it'll happen on the 13th, but I'm trying to get RunningPinata and Motochi to square off in a death match between the Camry and Escape Hybrid.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)