Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
Graphics B*tch

Default another flat tire!?

Well I was driving to my girlfired's house and noticed the cars driving characteristic had changed. I was almost to her place so I just thought I would check everything when I got there. I get out and sure enough now my driver side rear tire it flat!! I just replaced the passenger rear 2 weeks ago and at $275 a pop I am not looking forward to having to replace another one. I got down and looked to the tread and did not see any nails but I have not been able to get the tire off yet and check all around the tire as I have no jack since the previous owner forget to give that to me. What the hell. Are the car gods smiting me for some reason. When I replaced the passenger rear tire 2 weeks ago I drove off without paying, totally by accident. They had no info on me, no name, no phone #, nothing. I could have gotten away with a free tire, instead I call them and pay for it over the phone and now this. A big thanks a lot from the car gods. Will update later once I know the outcome of what I am going to have to do, but right now it does not look good.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten