Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #1

Default Nicest CRC C5 Ive Ever Seen

Went to the famous friday night car show at the Burbank Bobs Big Boy Burgers last night and saw this...the cleanest looking CRC C5 Ive ever seen. I wasnt a big fan of the idea but in person it was pretty sharp. I was impressed I must admit.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x612 and weights 154KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x612 and weights 151KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x612 and weights 171KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x612 and weights 152KB.

The cold air intake system built in to the hood of the car is really trick. This isnt some cheap kit car. The fit n finish was factory oem quality. Very nice. As an engineer I appreiciate the work that would go into a project like this. The note on the windshield said it took $1.2M to develop the car, and it looks it.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:06 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

I'd like to see it in person. As long time Vette fan, seems a bit like like a mix of C1 + C2 (which is quite a diversion) under a C5. Well, I'm always open to ideas and at least this seems well executed.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-30-2012, 06:12 AM   #3

I use to frown upon this car when I would read about it but its deffinately something else in person. I personally wouldnt do it to my C5 but I wouldnt mind driving that one around at all. Gotta see it in person to really appreciate it.