Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default SOLD: 2006 Vespa Grand Turismo 200L

I'm selling this for me mum. It is in immaculate, basically new condition with just over 1,000 miles. Anybody have any knowledge on these scooters or where I could best sell it. I have no idea really what the market price is yet. It is an actual Vespa, not just some "scooter".

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
Graphics B*tch

Good luck with the sale. Shannon has one that she bought a few years back from a friend of hers and has never ridden it. A friend of mine got it running for her and it sat so long that I think the new battery got zapped and the carb got gunked up. She was going to get her motorcycle license when I get it back up and running even though I do not think she needs it for a scooter that only goes like 50 on a slight downhill.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 10-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

This was the GT 200L. Freeway legal, no problem doing 70mph. It sold in about 12 hours. I asked $3,250 looking for $3,000, took $2,700 because it was so fast an easy. Probably could of held out for $3,000. But it was a snap.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)