Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-11-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
A Motorgen O.G.

Default So this mom came into my work today...

For those of you who didn't catch the "Day Job" thread, I work for a surgical supply company and we carry just about everything medical related in our warehouse.

Today, this 40ish lady came in. Plastic surgery galore. Collagen lips, botox and fake bake. Really really short mini-skirt that flashed me as she came up the stairs to our front door. Her face was ugly, body was great. That's not the point though... I just wanted you guys to know what kinda of mom I'm dealing with here.

She brought in her two kids and asked if we sold supplies for casts. I told her what we had and the price break down. She asked for cast padding and pink fiberglass wrapping tape. I thought it was odd that she asked both of her kids what color they wanted, yet neither had broken bones.

I figured science project or something related? I don't know... I didn't think it would be wrong to ask what it was for... so I did.

Her answer, "Oh, these two are tired of school work and they won't have to do any work for the rest of the year if they "have broken wrists". She used the air quotes and everything.

This bitch was going to put a fake cast on both her kids until the school year was over just because they didn't want to do classwork/homework. I hope the two teachers catch on that two girls both conveniently broke their wrists at the same time.

WTF. What kind of mom would do that?! I can only imagine how her two daughters are going to grow up. It really made me upset.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:35 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCulture View Post
. . .

WTF. What kind of mom would do that?! I can only imagine how her two daughters are going to grow up. It really made me upset.
Depending on my mood I probably would have been belligerent as hell.

A - We're you obligated to sell? Probably, just checking.

B - If you can derive their likely school (i.e., area and age range), there's certainly nothing wrong with an anonymous tip

The mom is probably a lost cause. But if the kids get away with this they learn a terrible lesson that will reinforce the same kind of behavior. If they get caught in a lie, and shamed to tears, then maybe, just maybe they'll think twice about "cheating" to get what they want.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

If it had been two boys, and a little younger - I would have guessed it was Britney Spears On a side note, people like that shouldn't be allowed to live - and certainly not reproduce.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
A Motorgen O.G.

I'm in no position at my work to refuse service. I'm just a lonely warehouse bitch. No one else heard her so it would have been. Huge hassle to get one of my supervisors and explain.

I have no idea what school they went to. I thought about an anonymous tip. They were def in middle school or elementary.

I wonder who's idea it was...
Old 04-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Wow
Old 04-12-2008, 11:38 AM   #6

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

I'm thinking that this lady is a PRIME CANDIDATE for "bear island."

For those of you who need a little a little more in depth explanation of bear island it is something that Sean came up in which there is a very desolate island that some very hungry bears were dropped onto. People such as Bush1, Bush2, Martha Stewart, Brittany Spears, and casting lady have been airlifted and dropped onto bear island and vacationing ever since. The bears are very hungry and are looking for some dessert. Any more candidates??

I do have to admit this story truly pissed me off. Why must POS people pass on their stupidity to their children. Yes people make stupid mistakes but OMG this one was way too thought out to be just a mistake. Ahh....idiots!!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
I'm thinking that this lady is a PRIME CANDIDATE for "bear island."

For those of you who need a little a little more in depth explanation of bear island it is something that Sean came up in which there is a very desolate island that some very hungry bears were dropped onto. People such as Bush1, Bush2, Martha Stewart, Brittany Spears, and casting lady have been airlifted and dropped onto bear island and vacationing ever since. The bears are very hungry and are looking for some dessert. Any more candidates??

I do have to admit this story truly pissed me off. Why must POS people pass on their stupidity to their children. Yes people make stupid mistakes but OMG this one was way too thought out to be just a mistake. Ahh....idiots!!!!

Someone already thought of that, and they called it Australia.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Someone already thought of that, and they called it Australia.
Then why isn't Bush 1, Bush 2, Martha and Brittany already there eh?
Old 04-13-2008, 02:04 AM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Then why isn't Bush 1, Bush 2, Martha and Brittany already there eh?
What do you have against Bush 1? You do know that Clinton pretty much just carried on his policies (which were substantially different than Regan's; e.g., "Thousand Points of Light", "One World Community", "U.N. Mandate", Military Downsizing, etc. etc. ) Ever notice how much Bubba and Bush 1 hang out? Maybe Bubba should go to Bear Island too.

-V for Vettezuki

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
What do you have against Bush 1? You do know that Clinton pretty much just carried on his policies (which were substantially different than Regan's; e.g., "Thousand Points of Light", "One World Community", "U.N. Mandate", Military Downsizing, etc. etc. ) Ever notice how much Bubba and Bush 1 hang out? Maybe Bubba should go to Bear Island too.

-V for Vettezuki
Hey, I liked Bubba. He was good for a few laughs. Much better than what we have now.
2016 Nissan Altma