Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #61

Very nice. Where does that guy live? I'll try to pull up some vids of gtx3076r ms3 for you. This guy lives in NM.

Eibach Pro Kit, AEM CAI, Midevil TIP, Custom CBE, Custom Midpipe with E-cutout, Corksport DP, PTP Fuel Pump Internals, Cobb AP, HKS v2 bov, JBR SSP, step 1 colder denso plugs, tune on 18psi....301whp 338 wtq.
Rebuilt Engine, Pauter rods, CP pistions with .020 overbore, ARP main and head studs, Cosmetic Headgasket, SD/cpe injector seals, ACT 6 puck sprung Clutch and lightweight flywheel, FMIC, RMM, Tranny Mount, gound wireing kit. soon to come - koni yellows, retune....
Old 08-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #62

That bolt is fast as fuck.

Eibach Pro Kit, AEM CAI, Midevil TIP, Custom CBE, Custom Midpipe with E-cutout, Corksport DP, PTP Fuel Pump Internals, Cobb AP, HKS v2 bov, JBR SSP, step 1 colder denso plugs, tune on 18psi....301whp 338 wtq.
Rebuilt Engine, Pauter rods, CP pistions with .020 overbore, ARP main and head studs, Cosmetic Headgasket, SD/cpe injector seals, ACT 6 puck sprung Clutch and lightweight flywheel, FMIC, RMM, Tranny Mount, gound wireing kit. soon to come - koni yellows, retune....
Old 08-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #63

Go on you tube and type in rg73gz

Old 08-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosten ya View Post
That bolt is fast as fuck.
Yea he is from Texas somewhere.

I looked up that MS3 and its pretty sweet. The best I saw was like a mid 13 with a trap of 114. I hope that was the right video. Man your guy's turbos must be different than the K04 we have even though they are supposed to be similar. On my car in Tucson, AZ I ran a 13.7 at 107 with just a tune. it was hot so the DA was like 6000 or 7000 that night

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #65

Yeah our k04 is crap compared to yours. It's not TS like yours and I only can hold 16psi to redline.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #66

did you check out any of his other videos? He races some fast cars. And he on stock block.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #67

Quote:
Yeah our k04 is crap compared to yours. It's not TS like yours and I only can hold 16psi to redline.
That sucks. The mazda factory is fuckin with ya'll

Old 08-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #68

Quote:
did you check out any of his other videos? He races some fast cars. And he on stock block.
Yea I saw a few, I am looking at CTS-V stuff right now though, so the videos are on the back burner. Gotta figure out what diff and axles I want to run so I don't shred the rear end like cheap confetti if I accidentally dump the clutch at 3k rpm next to a boy racer honda with a fart can and leave him bathed in tire smoke and a puddle of his own urine

Old 08-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
That sucks. The mazda factory is fuckin with ya'll
Yeah. I was thinking if the manifold is the same then i would buy your guys stock setup and make some power lol but I doubt it would fit.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #70

Quote:
Yeah. I was thinking if the manifold is the same then i would buy your guys stock setup and make some power lol but I doubt it would fit.
It probably wouldnt be worth the time and money to make that work. The KD04 we have is nice, its a twin scroll so it boost quick and it holds like 20psi at redline. But for the money of getting a mani and turbo, I would say just go big turbo and call it a day. Ours would only get you to MAYBE 400whp on race gas, and that is a BIG MABYE.