Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy
Default Official Motorgen.com vehicle

Ok upon further investigation I guess Mazda is an american name but made by the japanese...I had to ask b/c I didn't know which topic to put it under.

It seams as though Seanplunk and I may be coming into an official Motorgen.com Track vehicle. It runs 20's in the 1/4 mile. (Ben did you ever get that video posted with the quad and the dirk bike in the 1/4 from LA INVASION? Forward the link over Hehe, the 93 Mazda Protege was originally my moms, then it was my dads, then my brother purchased it, then my dads wife purchased it and now that they are moving back to Michigan, the Mazda needs a home. They have had it up for sale but no bites, so they were thinking of donating it. It runs like a true champ, it has 214K, manual door and manual locks, AC not blowing cold, but it's a 4 banger and I think we might deem it the Motorgen.com Fontana taxi. My dads wife is asking $500 for it, and she just put $1200 of work into it, and it has new tires. The downfall is that it's a salvage title but that is only b.c my dad was stopped behind a large truck on a hill and the truck rolled into the vehicle damaging the hood and they couldn't find a new hood for the vehicle.

So do we have a winner? I'll even put motorgen.com stickers all over it.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Ok upon further investigation I guess Mazda is an american name but made by the japanese...I had to ask b/c I didn't know which topic to put it under.

It seams as though Seanplunk and I may be coming into an official Motorgen.com Track vehicle. It runs 20's in the 1/4 mile. (Ben did you ever get that video posted with the quad and the dirk bike in the 1/4 from LA INVASION? Forward the link over Hehe, the 93 Mazda Protege was originally my moms, then it was my dads, then my brother purchased it, then my dads wife purchased it and now that they are moving back to Michigan, the Mazda needs a home. They have had it up for sale but no bites, so they were thinking of donating it. It runs like a true champ, it has 214K, manual door and manual locks, AC not blowing cold, but it's a 4 banger and I think we might deem it the Motorgen.com Fontana taxi. My dads wife is asking $500 for it, and she just put $1200 of work into it, and it has new tires. The downfall is that it's a salvage title but that is only b.c my dad was stopped behind a large truck on a hill and the truck rolled into the vehicle damaging the hood and they couldn't find a new hood for the vehicle.

So do we have a winner? I'll even put motorgen.com stickers all over it.
Mazda is a western friendly spelling/pronunciation of Matsuda, a Japnese surname.

I have two Mazdas, a Protege 5 (my daily driver) and the wife's MX-5. Both are great.

The link for the race between the quad and bike is in the main thread from the day under "Best Race of the Day".

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 06-14-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:48 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Is the body still messed up?

That would be cool though, if you could get a gigantic motorgen vinyl for the side of the car, maybe the hood too. It would get a lot of attention, especially on track days.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #4
Graphics B*tch

I will look into how big a vinyl sticker I can get from my supplier!! What color Lex?

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 06-19-2008, 08:12 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfreak View Post
I will look into how big a vinyl sticker I can get from my supplier!! What color Lex?

Lets first get the vehicle home and take off the "got work" sticker that has been on the bumper for about 10 years. Yes I do want to put stickers on the things but I don't know about a full rear window bleed.....tehe, you do have to realize that I will probably be the one driving it on the weekends to/from the track....hehe and Sean gets it during the week.

Anyways is that even legal to have a sticker of that size on your back window? I don't need to kill my "non-ticket" strick with a cop pulling me over for a fix-it ticket in the beater car.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:24 AM   #6

Default Debut of the official Motorgen.com vehicle 07/12/08

Alright ladies and gents....delivery of the POS will be friday 07/11/2008 and we will be debuting the beast at CA Speedway on 07/12/08. It should be an interesting ride.