Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default Insane Skyline

FF to about 5 mins.

I love Supras by the way, love. Need to buy one when I have money, don't care if they are 20 years old by then. I need one.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
FF to about 5 mins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0uy...eature=related

I love Supras by the way, love. Need to buy one when I have money, don't care if they are 20 years old by then. I need one.
You won't fit. I tried to back in 93 or 94 and I couldn't get my foot on the clutch with the door closed. It would hit the steering wheel before it would go high enough.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
You won't fit. I tried to back in 93 or 94 and I couldn't get my foot on the clutch with the door closed. It would hit the steering wheel before it would go high enough.
While I'm clearly better looking, Adam and I are about the same size. You're way taller and have stilts for legs.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-09-2009, 01:12 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

PS I would so love a proper R34 GTR, RHD and all. Blue of course. Definitely think it's cooler overall than the current GT-R.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-09-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
How tall are you? I fit in an RX7 and it was like being in an Indy car. Kinda liked it. Can't fit in a Miata with racing seats. Nope nope, doesn't work.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:20 AM   #6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
PS I would so love a proper R34 GTR, RHD and all. Blue of course. Definitely think it's cooler overall than the current GT-R.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:54 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

BTW, part of the translation is not very good. While they are literally saying "hayasugi" too fast, it means more like "this thing is stupid fast" the way they use it.

I'm also fascinated by little odd cultural quirks. Note the girl off to the side who is probably freezing her ass off gives a little head nod bow at 4:38 when one of the drivers looks at her. This is a kind of cary over of ancient Japan, where EVERY one has a completely vertical placement in society. Ok I can feel the yawning, so I'll stop now.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #8
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
BTW, part of the translation is not very good. While they are literally saying "hayasugi" too fast, it means more like "this thing is stupid fast" the way they use it.

I'm also fascinated by little odd cultural quirks. Note the girl off to the side who is probably freezing her ass off gives a little head nod bow at 4:38 when one of the drivers looks at her. This is a kind of cary over of ancient Japan, where EVERY one has a completely vertical placement in society. Ok I can feel the yawning, so I'll stop now.
No, keep it up. I like this shit.
2016 Nissan Altma