Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-15-2011, 12:01 AM   #21
I, Vettezuki

If we ended up with the GTI or something similar, we could adapt for burning alcohol (I'm going to be getting into making it) and call it the alcoholic rabbits.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-18-2011, 01:01 AM   #22

I like the vagina idea because mustangs are for secretaries, yea I went there. Plus we should all dress in drag, but really bad drag with facial hair...since I don't want to shave.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:47 AM   #23
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozak View Post
I like the vagina idea because mustangs are for secretaries, yea I went there. Plus we should all dress in drag, but really bad drag with facial hair...since I don't want to shave.
I was going to post a come back but I dont think the sting has worn off damian yet
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 10-18-2011, 02:52 AM   #24
I, Vettezuki

What ideas kind of represent or work with Motorgen? Chaos comes to mind. Getting lost maybe?

Team Chaos.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
What ideas kind of represent or work with Motorgen? Chaos comes to mind. Getting lost maybe?

Team Chaos.
Ones and zeros.....keyboard keys glued all over...or full keyboards grafted on...map route screen shots....geeky revenge of nerds garb...

Old 10-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #26
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:

Team Chaos.
A map with no words
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 10-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #27

Quote:

Team Chaos.
As in KAOS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kaos.jpg (22.2 KB, 6 views)

Old 10-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #28
I, Vettezuki

The SoCal event for 2012 is likely in December. Hello. December 2012. That's the end of the world. Duh. Mayan end of the world theme. Judging by his FB pics I don't think it'd take much to get BADDASSc6 to dress up, and he could really look the part of chief priest.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #29

http://gregmontique.files.wordpress....urs_lasers.jpg ? perhaps a little childish?

Old 12-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #30
I, Vettezuki

Keep stewing on ideas here. Especially if we're going to take a crack at the June session at Buttonwillow instead of the typical December.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)