Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #371
pain's fun, hit me again

Rear Seats are finished, shitty pic warning

Still fucking with the "trunk" area. Made a Deck out of plywood for the sub to rest on, but it sits too high, going to try and move the bars I made down so it sits more flush, then i'll toss a little extra padding under the carpet to hide the lines
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #372
pain's fun, hit me again

I had a few hours to tinker today...
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #373
Fast & Filthy

Looks good Guy. I wish the Cobra had enough room to fit an aftercooler.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #374
pain's fun, hit me again

I've seen people fit them using the sn hardware but I have no idea how. This thing is crammed in there as it is. I doubt it was truly meant to run with smog equipment. Cause it really interferes with the diverter tubes.

Stopping the world!
Old 09-11-2012, 02:52 AM   #375
Super Moderator

Found the thread! 38 pages late! Haha. Is that an air to water intercooler? Get it fired up yet?

Ron, make room. You can cut, and you can weld, figure it out
Old 09-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #376
FWD = FAIL

Looks good Guy and Ron how about an A2A fmic? My buddy is running one on his 98 g trim Camaro. I had one on the impala and it makes a huge difference. Might have to get a bit "creative" with piping and routing but I don't think you'll have a problem with that.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #377
Fast & Filthy

There just isn't enough room to fit one.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #378
pain's fun, hit me again

He's right, he cant run a cooler if he wants to retain all the accessories. Any A2A cooler needs a drivers side mount which means he'd lose either power steering or A/C. He cant switch to a fox TB setup or he'd lose his cruise control.

Stopping the world!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #379
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Found the thread! 38 pages late! Haha. Is that an air to water intercooler? Get it fired up yet?

Ron, make room. You can cut, and you can weld, figure it out
Still dont know how you missed it. It's been consistently at the top of the main page for a year. Now be honest, how many pages did you really read?

Stopping the world!
Old 09-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #380
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Still dont know how you missed it. It's been consistently at the top of the main page for a year. Now be honest, how many pages did you really read?
Nearly all of page 38 Hahaha