Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: Shorter or Longer Route
Longer you panzie. 0 0%
Shorter, I have ADD. 4 66.67%
Either would be fine. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #81

My car gets like, 10mpg and I'm going with my girlfriend !! My daughter and her boyfriend are going in his Stang. I hope somebody still wants to go !!! I have been excited about this for weeks. The route shown is 95 miles..Thats only 9.5 gallons at 3.50 a gallon for 35 bucks. Thats little more than a lap dance and and lasts a lot longer !!
Is the San Diego group still meeting us ??
Old 10-10-2008, 10:30 AM   #82
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
My car gets like, 10mpg and I'm going with my girlfriend !! My daughter and her boyfriend are going in his Stang. I hope somebody still wants to go !!! I have been excited about this for weeks. The route shown is 95 miles..Thats only 9.5 gallons at 3.50 a gallon for 35 bucks. Thats little more than a lap dance and and lasts a lot longer !!
Is the San Diego group still meeting us ??
I don't know about the San Diego group. We could easily meet at the large complex on Cajalco just off the 15 if we need a rendezvous point. There will be plenty of people coming I think, including a number of them there turbo I4s as well as thundering V8s.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #83
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Turnout should be a good variety with LOTS of cool cars. Also, oil is down to $80 a barrel today - gas will be down to below $3 before you know it
Old 10-10-2008, 11:10 AM   #84
Graphics B*tch

Unfortunately my Dad's Mach will not be ready for the run, we ran into some clutch pedal problems and found the problem but we will not be able to get it up and running before saturday.

Sean, There you go again... gas will never be below $3/gal again. If the barrel drops to $25 the gas company would say some stupid crap like due to the poor economy in the us and the fact that people are driving less, the cost for us to refine it is high now. Besides, the Oil execs 20 vacation homes each are not going to pay for themselves.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 10-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #85
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Jeeze I hope he's not in accounting. The total round trip is about 130 miles from the OC on mostly Fwy/Hwy. For me, I'll get over 20mpg in this case. Let's say 20. That's 6.5 gallons. I think most people should figure $20-$40 in gas. Now if you go nuts at Dennys, that could skyrocket to $50.

Ok, anything over $40 in gas you will help me out????

Hell, Darlene and I may even WASH the Vette.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 10-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #86

Can't put a price on a good time!! and ya we'll be com'n up from SD.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #87
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by redracer1 View Post
Can't put a price on a good time!! and ya we'll be com'n up from SD.
Are you going to come up all the way to the meet in Fullerton (you can take the 5 all the way up and it's not sooo bad.) Or do you want us to swing through the shopping area on Cajalco? I think there was a Chilis right near the main entrance.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #88

theres been word that once the bush administration is out gas will go down to 2.50 a gal, the oil companys have been kind of punishing us because they dislike bush or something of that sort idk how valid this is but more then one person told me this? or maybe they just all roam the same conspericy theory web sites lol.

andwho how do i get to the fullerton meet from rancho cucamonga?
Old 10-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #89

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
theres been word that once the bush administration is out gas will go down to 2.50 a gal, the oil companys have been kind of punishing us because they dislike bush or something of that sort idk how valid this is but more then one person told me this? or maybe they just all roam the same conspericy theory web sites lol.

andwho how do i get to the fullerton meet from rancho cucamonga?
From Rancho either get to the 15, 71, or 57 South. You'll want to take the 91west and exit Lemon. Take a right at lemon. You'll pass through the first intersection (mcdonalds - lowes - 24 hour fitness) and your next intersection will orangethorpe. Sonic Burger will be on your right just prior to orangethorpe. I'll come say hello prior to ya'll taking off on your cruise.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Are you going to come up all the way to the meet in Fullerton (you can take the 5 all the way up and it's not sooo bad.) Or do you want us to swing through the shopping area on Cajalco? I think there was a Chilis right near the main entrance.
There could be 4 to 6 com'n to the meet at Sonic