Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-22-2012, 12:45 AM   #11
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
If you are gonna wait on the Iphone 5, wait a month longer and see the next nexus.
For what tech?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #12
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
On a separate note, I'm considering waiting of the iPhone 5 over the S3. Mostly because I hear the new Siri is pretty amazing.
Well, I literally check about 10 phone websites daily and haven't heard anything about the next Siri. In addition, Google Now + voice in Jellybean > Siri.

The iPhone5 is going to be seriously nice though. I do wonder how they're going to have an LTE phone with a 1440mah battery though?

For reference the GSIII has a 2100mah and the HTC One X has an 1850 I think.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Well, I literally check about 10 phone websites daily and haven't heard anything about the next Siri. In addition, Google Now + voice in Jellybean > Siri.

The iPhone5 is going to be seriously nice though. I do wonder how they're going to have an LTE phone with a 1440mah battery though?

I just updated my One X to jelly bean and I love it. Google Now is awesome! I get great battery life and its faster then i really need (well i say that now)

I Hate Samsung phone they are a POS, They feel cheap and I hate Touch WIZ.

I love old school sony ericsson phones they always felt the best, But I like HTC's as well.
I really hope that Samsung doesn't make the next Nexus, That is the only thing holding me off from getting a nexus device (I had the nexus one)
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 08-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #14
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:

Even the google voice on my shift works better then iphails i've tried. Seriously trying to convince myself NOT to get the PHOTON yet, very hard to do though.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 08-22-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

I love my slll by far best phone on the market to date.

2012 Sand Storm (Toy Hauler)
2008 Cadillac STS-V (The Car)
2008 2500 HD Silverado (The Work Truck)
2008 Honda TRX400 (Her Bike)
2006 Honda TRX450R (The Bike)
2005 Mazda 3 2.3L (Her Car)
2003 2500 HD Duramax (The Truck)

P.S. Fuck Apple.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Well, I literally check about 10 phone websites daily and haven't heard anything about the next Siri. . .
It's from the Apple Developers conference and Leo Laporte. Basically a far more intelligent expert system, like the fist was just barely Alpha by comparison. It's all second and third hand information though.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

On toughness, I don't know how many times I've dropped my DroidX and nothing.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #18
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

This is the front runner for my next phone:

Quote:
BGR exclusively reported this past April that HTC (2498) will be the star of Verizon Wireless’s (VZ) fall lineup thanks to a new 5-inch superphone with a 1080p high-definition display, Scribe stylus support and a quad-core Krait CPU paired with an Adreno 320 graphics processor. Now, citing unnamed industry sources, Digitimes on Monday reported that HTC plans to launch a smartphone with a “5-inch display featuring a resolution of 1794 by 1080 pixels” some time in either September or October. The massive HD handset could be just what HTC needs to finish the year strong after a rough second quarter and continued struggles in the third quarter, but it’ll certainly have some stiff competition from the Galaxy S III, the upcoming Galaxy Note II and Apple’s (AAPL) next-generation iPhone, which will be announced on September 12th.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #19
pain's fun, hit me again

Too much fancy shit for me. I'd love to go back to my i580, but alas, I am too addicted to having internet on my phone.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #20
pain's fun, hit me again

Well, I'm. Now posting from my new photon q. I like it so far, just gettimg use to the different keyboard configuration.

Stopping the world!