Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
pain's fun, hit me again

Default A/C repair, very reasonable

Alright its come to my attention that alot of people have non operational or under performing a/c systems. And since my shops charge $50 just to look at it most just deal with it. Well no more, i'll gladly extend my parts discount to anyone i do work for and charge a flat rate repair of $100 for up to a drier replacement, plus parts. Typical drier costs $35+/- and whatever amount of r-134 you need, which is generally about 3 cans.

Figuring my girlfriends dad was quoted $600 for a hard line replacement i think its quite fair and i can do it quickly. Plus no bogus cal hazmat fees added to the bill. If you'd like a/c work done i'll inspect your system for free and tell you where we can go after that. Thanks y'all.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

I'm a customer and will attest to the awesomeness of Guy's repairs. The Cobra blows ice cold
Old 08-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #3

My brother has an 2000 nissan sentra that needs a low pressure hose replaced and for it to be recharded! How much? You can pm me and ill send you my #
Old 08-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
pain's fun, hit me again

Hoses would typically fall into the drier catagory, since it should be replaced and is typically part of the low side. So as long as you buy parts, either from my guy or on your own its $100. As long as its not grossly obvious that its going to be a huge job (removing bumper covers, lifting engines etc)
Make sure he also brings 3 can of r134 at least as well. Pm me your number and we'll discuss it.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-06-2011, 01:17 AM   #5

I'm going to have you look at my wife's 01 Corolla and my 02 Eclipse. I'll be in touch to pick a date. I'm more concerned about the Corolla since that is the kid hauler.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 08-06-2011, 01:41 AM   #6
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
I'm going to have you look at my wife's 01 Corolla and my 02 Eclipse. I'll be in touch to pick a date. I'm more concerned about the Corolla since that is the kid hauler.
Works for me, what exactly are they doing?
I'm free tomorrow, and next weekend

Stopping the world!
Old 08-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #7

Both are blowing fairly cold air, but not as cold as they should be. I ended up having to drain the 134a in the Eclipse and and refilled it to get it to where it is now. Was just blowing warm air all together. I tried the same in the Corolla and no change. I know you're not supposed to do that, but oh well.

I can't do this weekend, I'll let you know about next weekend. Which day would be good for you?

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 08-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #8
pain's fun, hit me again

Saturdays are best, in case i need parts quickly. Both will need the drier to be replaced for sure, moisture and dead air in the systems is not helping them blow cold.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:39 PM   #9

Alright, I'll talk to the wife and see about getting her car to you next Saturday.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:40 AM   #10
pain's fun, hit me again

Sounds good

Stopping the world!