Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default A1 Foam and Fabric BAD Customer Service

Considering that you can buy the same product from a dozen different retailers for about the same price nowadays, I feel it's very important to keep these companies accountable for customer service.

I placed an order with A1 Foam and Fabric over two weeks ago. Hadn't showed up in the mail so I sent an e-mail to follow up, no response for a few days. So I called. The item, listed on their website obviously, was no longer available. No one called or e-mailed me to inform me, and the order status STILL shows that its current.

I asked if the woman (B Brito) over the phone had time to look for and offer a different vinyl of a similar color, she said she had other calls on hold, implying she had no time for me and my small order. WOW.

They've lost my business, and I have been buying from their storefront regularly since 2001. Word to the wise, try Jo Ann Fabrics or E-Bay.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Lindsey and Hall in elmonte. It's a fabric whole saler, last time i bought premium vinyl for $7 and around 3.5 yards. I have to go soon, let me know if you want me to grab some for you while i'm there.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Damn, wish I read this 3 mins ago! Just placed an order on ebay! Haha