Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #31
pain's fun, hit me again

Mine wont go very quickly because i'm poor
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Mine wont go very quickly because i'm poor
You're poor. I'm old and tired. My bet is on you finishing first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 04-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #33

Just got some new parts for the car. I'm hoping this gives my car a more modern steering feel.

http://www.borgeson.com/mustang.html

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 04-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #34
pain's fun, hit me again

So if we're betting each other finishes first how are we gonna get anything done?
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 04-21-2012, 12:49 AM   #35
Super Moderator

Hells ya. I love first gens. I really want a 67 with a BBF, tubbed out. Maybe with massaged fenders in the back.

Good luck! When making heads and cam selection, always pick a size up from what you're thinking.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:09 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Good luck! When making heads and cam selection, always pick a size up from what you're thinking.
I already have a built 347. It has aluminum Dart Pro1 heads (2.02/1.60 valves, 195cc runners). The cam it currently has is a hydraulic roller with 222/232 degree duration @ .050, 510/534 lift, and 114 LSA. Comp Cams recommended Comp Cams part #35-775-8 with 236/248 duration @.050, 579 lift, and 114 LSA. I may switch to that cam. I haven't decided yet.

Remember this will be a roots blown motor.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #37

More pics

Old 06-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #38

Old 06-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #39
pain's fun, hit me again

Very nice, seems we're neck and neck

Stopping the world!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #40

He's jamming it and putting it back together this week. He has a booth reserved for the weekend so hopefully paint it this weekend.