Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #11

Hey Mike I spoke with James and you’re right. He seems like a decent, well organized fella so I’m in. Hopefully, I can get some new NT01’s by then ‘cause the ones I’ve got are looking pretty raggedy. Let me know if you want to caravan up there.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #12

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
Hey Mike I spoke with James and you’re right. He seems like a decent, well organized fella so I’m in. Hopefully, I can get some new NT01’s by then ‘cause the ones I’ve got are looking pretty raggedy. Let me know if you want to caravan up there.
Awesome. Super stoked u can make it! I got an mesg from gabe. Sounds like he is gonna make it too. We should caravan somehow. I think a bunch of those guys are gonna meet at james place early the day of. I am thinking of going up day prior and getting a room for the nite... will figure that out and let u know

Oh about the tires... yes if u can get the new ones before hand do it and break them in!!!!!!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #13

Got my new NT01’s today so I’m pretty much set. That’d be cool if Gabe could make it to this one.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #14

Im gonna be there I can't wait!!
Old 09-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #15

Excellent. We all live pretty close to each other; caravan up there? If not, I’ll see you guys there.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #16

Here’s the schedule I received via email for this track day. I’ve cleaned it up so it’s a bit more readable:

Hi all,
Less than a week away! Checked the weather for the 9th, currently showing a high of 77 and sunny. Objective for the day - FUN!

7:00am gates open, 8:00am drivers meeting, (will take place in the Paddock diner) 8:30am first group on track, 8:50am second group on track we will run a couple 20 minute sessions in the morning to split the group in two, by about ten the track will go 'hot' (open all day, no groups)

12ish will break for lunch (one hour) 1ish track is open and 'hot'

5:00pm track closes, 6:00pm gates close.

So that's the schedule for the day. In the drivers meeting I will go over everything with more detail. As far as safety equipment, the only requirement is that you wear a DOT or Snell approved helmet, and of course wear your seat belt.
Paddock diner will be open. At the track: gas, compressed air and tire service is available. As always bring plenty of water or whatever your choice for hydration is. No alcohol for drivers until 5:01pm
Old 10-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #17

Talking yes

Yup. I'm really excited. You and gabe are gonna have a ball. My little last minute checklist:

Helmet
Drinking water
Sunscreen
Hat (stay out of sun)
Camera and batteries and mounts
Gas (fill up before u show up... gas is $$$ at the track)
Cash (may be a gate fee 5-10 bucks to get in)
Cell phone and charger

I'm going to pack a bunch of tools and floor jack, jack stands, etc as well if u guys need anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
Here’s the schedule I received via email for this track day. I’ve cleaned it up so it’s a bit more readable:

Hi all,
Less than a week away! Checked the weather for the 9th, currently showing a high of 77 and sunny. Objective for the day - FUN!

7:00am gates open, 8:00am drivers meeting, (will take place in the Paddock diner) 8:30am first group on track, 8:50am second group on track we will run a couple 20 minute sessions in the morning to split the group in two, by about ten the track will go 'hot' (open all day, no groups)

12ish will break for lunch (one hour) 1ish track is open and 'hot'

5:00pm track closes, 6:00pm gates close.

So that's the schedule for the day. In the drivers meeting I will go over everything with more detail. As far as safety equipment, the only requirement is that you wear a DOT or Snell approved helmet, and of course wear your seat belt.
Paddock diner will be open. At the track: gas, compressed air and tire service is available. As always bring plenty of water or whatever your choice for hydration is. No alcohol for drivers until 5:01pm

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 10-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #18

Weather was pretty horrible on the drive up. Rained the whole way pretty much. Windy as heck too. I took a few pics with my phone and some video. I'm working on the video right now, I hope it turns out! Glad we got the GTO guys out. Sorry about the weather guys. Mother nature is unpredictable!

Getting gas @ 6AM. I drove up super early cuz I didn't want to deal with traffic.

C6 ZR1 & BMW M coupe. This guy has those two cars and an Audi R8

The r8:

Some of the other guys:

Trying to look sexy, even with the blemish on the front bumper :-[

2001 DC4 Acura Integra