Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: Is August 30 or 31 a good day for this cruise?
Yes, that works fine. 4 66.67%
No, I'll be cliff-diving at the River, 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #61
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Yes it's confirmed....I'll be fly'n solo at the beach all day (12 self reflection hours, and 5 until company arrives or I hear a huge crowd of horsepower).

If you wish to arrive to just the beach and want to come early...by all means, please do so. I'm not objecting. I'll need some company. Please feel free to PM for my cell to see what tower I'm at but look for the teal single cab, extended bed chevy (the green monster) and I'll be closely by (or in the truck sleeping). I'm going to try and have a sign or some yellow/orange/black balloon attached to the canopies to you guys know where I'm at.

The boys went pallet hunting last night and we got 6 of them chopped up. The dry cleaner was nice enough to hand over 20 hangers and they are ready for some weiners. I've got two bbq grates for some burgers, and the coolers are ready for some fun.

Don't forget to bring your goodies (meat, alcohol, and other such items) but we can't wait to see you all.

See ya then

I'll try to get there early. Alcohol is not legal on the beach?
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #62
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
I'll try to get there early. Alcohol is not legal on the beach?
Definitely not *legal* . . . But if you put your 40 in a brown paper bag, nobody will know.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #63
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Definitely not *legal* . . . But if you put your 40 in a brown paper bag, nobody will know.
Except last time we had a shortage of plastic cups.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #64
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Yes it's confirmed....I'll be fly'n solo at the beach all day (12 self reflection hours, and 5 until company arrives or I hear a huge crowd of horsepower).

If you wish to arrive to just the beach and want to come early...by all means, please do so. I'm not objecting. I'll need some company. Please feel free to PM for my cell to see what tower I'm at but look for the teal single cab, extended bed chevy (the green monster) and I'll be closely by (or in the truck sleeping). I'm going to try and have a sign or some yellow/orange/black balloon attached to the canopies to you guys know where I'm at.

The boys went pallet hunting last night and we got 6 of them chopped up. The dry cleaner was nice enough to hand over 20 hangers and they are ready for some weiners. I've got two bbq grates for some burgers, and the coolers are ready for some fun.

Don't forget to bring your goodies (meat, alcohol, and other such items) but we can't wait to see you all.

See ya then
Are you still aiming for Tower 23 like last time?
Old 08-29-2008, 01:41 PM   #65

Any status on how many cars and what kind? Im interested but I'm from San Diego and I'm going to cars and coffee in the morning.. so its a long time to wait for a cruise...

BTW.. im from the svtperformance.com forum... 03 cobra here.. torch red
Old 08-29-2008, 02:00 PM   #66
Neanderthal

I'll have some Mexican Happy Juice-surprise- and I'll get some cups. We need to have some quanity of ice also. That I can't do.

Since I'll be driving a "Chevy" you FORD guys don't park too close to my car, it bites.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #67
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I'll have some Mexican Happy Juice-surprise- and I'll get some cups. We need to have some quanity of ice also. That I can't do.

Since I'll be driving a "Chevy" you FORD guys don't park too close to my car, it bites.
The Ferrari boys were interested in coming, but were worried about parking at the Beach. We told them we could park around them, like using your Vette for protection. Never heard back. . . Curious.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #68
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
The Ferrari boys were interested in coming, but were worried about parking at the Beach. We told them we could park around them, like using your Vette for protection. Never heard back. . . Curious.

I hope you didn't scare them.

It is actually pretty safe parking there. Anyway with all the trips to the cars and back, there is always going to be someone looking out.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #69

Ehhhh Ferrari's are cool..
Old 08-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #70
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I hope you didn't scare them.

It is actually pretty safe parking there. Anyway with all the trips to the cars and back, there is always going to be someone looking out.
I think they were more worried about accidental door dings etc. I was down there a couple weeks ago and there was a new convertible Lambo, top down, parked between like a Taurus and and F-150. My kinda guy.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)