Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-31-2008, 10:06 AM   #421
Power's off.

You two could apply to Judge Judy. You'll both get $$. A win-win. I could get to see her rip DB a new ass on Network TV. I might just die laughing, and DB could live "happily ever after."

Old 12-31-2008, 10:43 AM   #422

As usual DB's priorities are arranged for HIS benefit, and screw the people he affects like Red. So he's looking for a career, not a job. Great. People are getting laid off like crazy from "careers" and he wants one. I want to be a brain surgeon, but that ain't gonna happen either. But I can get a bunch of jobs flipping burgers part time in my town that would pay off $770 rather quickly. But I guess that's "beneath" DB's standards, and I'm sure they wouldn't allow him to BS all day on the computer.

The frigging BS detector is broken on my comp from all the lies and horsecrap being shovelled by DB. I will say he is lucky in one regard; he's lucky Red hasn't used a "bill collector" to get his money back. It would be pretty difficult to look "cool" in front of those Hooters bimbos with both your legs in full casts.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:54 AM   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post
Interesting assumption. I have been looking for a new career for over a year now. Problem is I want a career, not a job, and it has nothing to do with Mike and the money I owe him. Assuming that, is about as stupid as some of you telling me to get a job, JUST because I owe Mike money.

It appears you have a career..."internet post whore"...I suppose now you`ll find a way to blame the VM guys for the fact that your career doesn`t come with a pay check (or maybe you`ll have your boy friend Rogerrodsaknockin break out another alias and blame the VM guys for you).....when you need the money you take whats available you dumb fu*k....but not you...you just keep posting away proclaiming it`s everyone else`s fault....you are whats known as a LOSER...a LEECH on society...your relatives must be so proud of you....

Old 12-31-2008, 10:56 AM   #424

Old 12-31-2008, 12:11 PM   #425

Yep!!! That's my broken BS detector!!!! I've had to download 5 since this thread started.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:36 PM   #426
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
My posting here was not planned and I am part of no conspiracy I am aware of. I happened to see motorgen referred to in a couple posts over on VM. The name motorgen went over my head until I decided to do a search and up came this site. More searching brought me to this thread. It was almost shocking for me to find this exchange and not be aware of its existance. As I said, I don't have alot of time for the internet. In any event, I'm not interested in putting anyone down or finding fault. All I want to do is get my money refunded asap so I can get back on track. This has already taken me away from my goals and set me behind. Make no mistake, after I'm back on track you won't have me around, so get me back on track by doing the right thing.

I don't have a problem taking your heads with the steam holes drilled. They can be plugged and put back on a 350. Of course, I'd rather have my money, but the offer to accept your heads and intake stand. I don't need hydroboost, so that unit won't help me.
First of all, welcome to the board. Please feel free to stick around after this whole thing is resolved by the way. As for the offer of taking the heads, that sounds like a reasonable compromise on your part and if you can get them faster than the cash seems like a good idea. How about it Durango?

Old 12-31-2008, 02:13 PM   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
First of all, welcome to the board. Please feel free to stick around after this whole thing is resolved by the way. As for the offer of taking the heads, that sounds like a reasonable compromise on your part and if you can get them faster than the cash seems like a good idea. How about it Durango?

Like I said I considered that some time ago but I really didn't want to create more of a problem by sending them to him. The damage to the mating surface is one down side he would have to deal with, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with what might happen if I send them and he's still unhappy with them and the situation. Then he'd be stuck with the heads modified for my engine and still no money.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:03 PM   #428

Quote:
Like I said I considered that some time ago but I really didn't want to create more of a problem by sending them to him. The damage to the mating surface is one down side he would have to deal with, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with what might happen if I send them and he's still unhappy with them and the situation. Then he'd be stuck with the heads modified for my engine and still no money.
THIS I IS ACCECTABLE, FROM WHAT I GATHER. FINALLY THE BOY MAY BE TELLING THE TRUTH.So I would read between the lines. They dont exsist or they were for that motor he had on Craigslist for some other poor sole that may think he has special abilities. [disabilites]

Michael

Old 12-31-2008, 04:42 PM   #429
Power's off.

Quote:
So let me get this straight. You don't want to pull your heads and send them as "debt paid in full", BECAUSE of your concern for Mike. That right? And it has NOTHING to do with what YOU might want. Correct?

So, let's say for instance, if Mike said "pull your heads, cut em in half, and send me the scrap and I'll forgive your debt, you would say................

Old 12-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #430

Quote:
I know all of you joined here on this forum because you Googled my name and found I was a member here.
BS

Many know Vettezuki and Enkeivette from CF, DC and VM..... they told everybody about this forum a long time ago.