Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #381
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
Oh my gosh your still whining because you couldnt get your way. I can just see you now laying on the floor kicking and screaming.
Wrong again Rodger. I just answered your question. You will find ZERO requests from me about reinstatment.

You have nothing on me to make me kick and scream.

The only reason this thread exists, is because DB is on the bench at CF, and was going thru "posting withdrawls."

Old 12-30-2008, 01:44 PM   #382

YO......................... Durango_Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy
I didn't spend his money for my own needs. I spent my own money for my needs, and to be honest heating my house in the dead of winter is very important to me as it should be to all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbelanger View Post
Would it be possible to see a photo and scanned receipt of this new heating system?

Just offering ya an opportunity to prove a truthfull statement.

Over 4 grand is an ouch.

Michael.
There a problem with proving your plight?

Old 12-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbelanger View Post
YO......................... Durango_Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy
I didn't spend his money for my own needs. I spent my own money for my needs, and to be honest heating my house in the dead of winter is very important to me as it should be to all of you.

There a problem with proving your plight?

I don't have to prove that to you, by any means. None of it is any of your business. I had a personal emergency here that required every penny I had plus credit cards and that's what I took care of. I could care less if you believe me or not...it doesn't change the fact that I still have to pay Mike his money...it just means it can't happen as fast. The fact that I am working as hard as I can to put together that money is all Mike needs to know...which is more than any of you are entitled to know. Period.

Old 12-30-2008, 02:38 PM   #384

Quote:
Wow I guess you knew something I didnt.Have you been deleting all your past posts or were they of such "little" value to the forum the automatic trash compactor kick them out ?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-g...ing-posts.html
What do you know, DWncchs has visited my profile page a CF....

Old 12-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68L71 View Post
What do you know, DWncchs has visited my profile page a CF....

yea the "twin clowns" dwncchs (aka rodsaknockin/18436572) and his sonny boy db are always looking at my CF page...it must be a cyberstalking thing....gee I might have to talk to someone about that...gramps maybe.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
yea the "twin clowns" dwncchs (aka rodsaknockin/18436572) and his sonny boy db are always looking at my CF page...it must be a cyberstalking thing....gee I might have to talk to someone about that...gramps maybe.
Run to the mods wah wah wah ,thats what you do best. Oh isnt that what you accused DB of doing ?

Old 12-30-2008, 05:19 PM   #387

Quote:
Run to the mods wah wah wah ,thats what you do best. Oh isnt that what you accused DB of doing ?
And we've all seen d_b run to the CF mods how many times? And how many times did HE break the rules a CF? A simple "OOPS, I may have made a mistake" in the thread would have been an easy way out. From what I saw, it was more like, "I am right, you are picking on me" and then the person that pointed out the bad/poor info got spanked by the CF Mods.

Old 12-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #388

Quote:
Oh my gosh your still whining because you couldnt get your way. I can just see you now laying on the floor kicking and screaming.
You VM boys have always whined about DB having the mods in his pocket.He didnt have them in his pocket,the mods decided you guys were in the wrong and you got banned for it-because you BROKE the rules.
And talking about having mods in your pocket at CF geesh --your all hypocrites.Go back to Page 27 post #268 in this thread and read how Twin Turbo owner of Vettemod openly admits that you guys helped that nut Patrocinum get info about DB to put on his website.You guys thought you could bury DB by siding with this nut and you guys got stabbed in the nuts by him. VM boys ---wise up --all your comments are in the archives of several forums.You guys need to go back to your very lonely little forum (14 guys a day) and play amongst yourselves.(before I really start digging into the archives)
800 members.....Bull

Better yet I just went and got post #268.....Who is this guy calling a Hoodlum?

Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Twin_Turbo
| Dr. Crankenstein
My Photos: (402)

That abcoremedical guy used to post here under the name Patrocinum but after people here tried to help him (I know some people helped him get the info he posted on his website because most of it had been sanitized) instead of being thankful for the help and trying to get along here he made a stink and basically bit the hand that fed him. He is to this day the only banned person on this forum.

That's what I find most amazing, with the bad rep some of you hoodlums have over on CF, I don't undertstand why none of you are banned here
Most users ever online simultaneously was 57, 06-24-2008 at 03:44 AM.
I'll throw a thought in on this one- VM started 23 MARCH 2008. Since it started, VM has collected 800+ members, some 300 are really active. So you're trying to point out that a NEW FORUM (by my thoughts anyway) can't compete with a forum that has 207,000 members and a corporation backing it with some big bucks? Not to mention some fairly big sponsor money coming in.

Old 12-30-2008, 05:43 PM   #389
Power's off.

Quote:
Run to the mods wah wah wah ,thats what you do best. Oh isnt that what you know DB was doing ?
Fixed it for ya,

Old 12-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #390
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAT View Post
And we've all seen d_b run to the CF mods how many times? And how many times did HE break the rules a CF? A simple "OOPS, I may have made a mistake" in the thread would have been an easy way out. From what I saw, it was more like, "I am right, you are picking on me" and then the person that pointed out the bad/poor info got spanked by the CF Mods.
Tim nails it on the head again.