Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #341
Heart Attack

Sale the vette,or sale that new motor you are always talking up that you have built for it.PAY THE MAN and quite making excuses.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #342
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Now it's a cause? Cancer/MS/Lupus is a cause. Sad thing is, I believe you may think of it that way.
I'm going to defend him slightly. I think he was just using a figure of speech

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that within a week or two the money will be refunded and this whole thing wil be over with

Old 12-29-2008, 04:26 PM   #343
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I'm going to defend him slightly. I think he was just using a figure of speech

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that within a week or two the money will be refunded and this whole thing wil be over with

You will noticed I not said anything one way or another. I have actually tried to help DB a number of times on questions he had.

This has gone on and on for too long. It's time to wrap things up.

I ran my own business for 13 years and you have to do what you have to do.

Right is right. There is nothing else that matters.
2016 Nissan Altma

Old 12-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post
Just made $200 more towards the cause, sold some parts here locally.

Shame Mike won't take any of it yet.

Few more deals like that and I'll have enough for the full refund.

Is it really necessary to post every time you gather a few more dollars? have you learned anything from this fiasco? maybe more WORKING and LESS POSTING would have saved you from some of this aggravation (but I know you thrive on the attention)....think of it this way (it can be your motivation)...the sooner you pay your debt the sooner you can go back to CF and resume posting nonsense, bullshit and bad advise most days just like you have for the last two plus years....that is until the next time you step into that steaming shitpile you and only you know how to find. btw, did you tell your friend "Matt" how you posted a copyrighted paper WITHOUT permission (that`s called stealing) then lied about having the authors permission? (obviously that`s called lying), or how you interfered in an ebay auction? I believe your mistaken if you think gramps went away, gramps isn`t done by a long shot...or is "Matt" like that guy who was e-mailing gramps on his webpage, Tamaca1 (who is actually YOU) telling him what a great guy d_b is? or did you just cry to him you were being "attacked" like you do so well at CF? Life is tough out there in the real world where being a post whore doesn`t mean shit isn`t it?

Old 12-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #345

Quote:
Now let me refresh your memory. The ORIGINAL thread about clocking was about an SI type alternator. Something I have done for 40 years. You seem to have failed to mention that. Also, FWIW, nowhere is it said it voids the warranty. As long as you have the receipt, no one looks for a secret "seal".

Do you have a link? I'm very certain it was a CS130 alternator, he bought to install, using the paper. However, he didn't buy the correctly clocked case and wanted to spin it so it would fit in his stock brackets.

Quote:
Mr Harris. I would like to ask you one question. How do you feel he handled the situation? Do you think spending someone elses money for his own needs first was the RIGHT thing to do? I await your "honest" answer.

I didn't spend his money for my own needs. I spent my own money for my needs, and to be honest heating my house in the dead of winter is very important to me as it should be to all of you.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #346

You guys just don't understand. Here's the house DB has to heat:

Old 12-29-2008, 05:06 PM   #347

Quote:
I didn't spend his money for my own needs. I spent my own money for my needs, and to be honest heating my house in the dead of winter is very important to me as it should be to all of you.

Would it be possible to see a photo and scanner receipt of this new heating system?

Just offering ya an opportunity to prove a truthfull statement.

Over 4 grand is an ouch.

Michael.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #348
Power's off.

Quote:
Do you have a link?
I already posted links (The two you asked for) about the flexplate and the brake booster. You have yet to respond to those. Answer to those first, and I'll find yet another link to show your wrong. There is no shortage of material.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:12 PM   #349
Power's off.

Quote:

Here's an angle that no one seems to consider. Mind you I am NOT, repeat, NOT, accusing Mike of doing anything of the sort, but no one has even asked or considered that maybe Mike DID receive the heads and they are hidden in his basement.
I find this statement to be "mind boggling."

Old 12-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #350

Red69 said he would not accept payments.When this goes to court and DB explains to the judge his financial situation and the fact he tried to make payments the judge will most likely give Red69 a judgement of $770,divide the $770 by 12 easy monthly payments.= $64.17 per month
You can't get blood out of a turnip.
Now can we put this to bed ?