Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #101
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason89rs View Post
I use the same screen name over there so it's probably the same car you're thinking about, but yeah it has full suspension and some other goodies.
Goodies? Do tell
Old 06-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #102
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
1) college buddy not my best friend.

2) Now that my vette is out of the shop it's hard to get him out to play.

C6Z is nice for sure. I will be keeping my current vette for a while and slowly transitioning it to a full on race car.
I'll go over this with you again tomorrow, but I want you to be at the head of the staging group at the base of Angeles Crest. I'll head up about 15 minutes before you take off with the "A" group. This will give me enough time to reach the nice big sweeping curve and set up to catch everybody going through.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #103
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Excellent
Glad you are coming Ron!!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 06-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #104
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Glad you are coming Ron!!
Thanks. My wife and the girls will be with me so I'll make sure that they bring enough movies to keep themselves entertained.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #105
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
yay there are some VW Bugs coming!

Dude, I live right by Nicks and while getting gas tonight, there were about 700 people and some Bugs that'd full tilt bitch slap your Kraut-mobile! Actually that sounds like kraut on kraut action and now I need to take a shower. Thanks.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #106

I was referring to my dislike of Porches. Although I cannot discredit their performance

Looking forward to the vast array of cars tomorrow! Looks like it's going to be a nice turnout, hopefully I got enough euros to rain on everyone’s parade
Old 06-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #107
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
I was referring to my dislike of Porches. Although I cannot discredit their performance

Looking forward to the vast array of cars tomorrow! Looks like it's going to be a nice turnout, hopefully I got enough euros to rain on everyone’s parade
Don't be hating on Porsche. They bad. My uncle who had a C5 ZO6 then a 911 (one of AWD models) and various other objects of play said something like this: Keep in mind, he's about as dyed in the wool red blooded American as it gets.

The Vette would flat destroy the Porsche for raw speed. But where am I going to get anywhere near that potential on the streets? The Porsche is a joy to drive anywhere anytime.

Except for a piece of crap 914 (which I had a ball in) I've never driven a porsche. I've only driven a couple of Vettes, so I'm not really qualified to say, but I get the idea. There's definitely a lot more to cars and driving pleasure (uh oh) than raw objective performance unless you're just racing.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-13-2009, 01:36 AM   #108

I'll probably meet you guys at the base of Angeles Crest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Goodies? Do tell
If he's related to TPI TERROR then it's quite a set of goodies indeed.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexGX View Post
I'll probably meet you guys at the base of Angeles Crest.

If he's related to TPI TERROR then it's quite a set of goodies indeed.
Oh heck no wer're not even in the same league. I saw TPI TERROR's car at the La Invasion and it looked pretty potent.

Mines only an 89 RS with a TBI (for now) and bad paint . I put the money into rebuilding the steering and building the suspension first. I wanted something that handled like it was on rails and that I could possible autox if I wanted. The few goodies I have are not really power adders: 4th gen seats, LS1 alum drive shaft, open element air cleaner.....stuff like that.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #110

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Thanks. My wife and the girls will be with me so I'll make sure that they bring enough movies to keep themselves entertained.

Hehe I sound like your girls. I've got crochet projects, photos to put in albums and a few other tricks up my sleeve. The question becomes am I going to be able to keep my cookies down while sitting passanger on the mountain roads. Time will only tell