Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy
Default Farmers claim from 2008 FTW!

So as you might have remembered Sean and I had a claim with a D-bag lady (who has Farmers) who hit the cobra while parked and tried to deny it was her. We took her to court, won the case, the judge laughed in her face, and 1 year later it settled and we were paid and all was done (about a year ago everything was closed out...or so we thought).

WELL, I just got the most random phone call from and (858) area code - aka San Diego. I picked it up and found that it was Farmers. It was our adjuster from this claim a long time ago.

She advised me that she just got a phone call from her insured stating that her credit taking a hit, (get this) BECAUSE FARMER INSURANCE NEVER TURNED IN THE SATISFACTION OF JUDGMENT FROM THE COURT CASE.

God payback is a bitch!

So now we just have to sign some paperwork and fax it back but still, this one is laughable! And to top it off, the adjuster (after I casually mentioned again that I was a claims adjuster with Mercury and to lable the fax very clearly to my attention since it's going to my work) that I was always the nice one, and her insd was very difficult to deal with.

I f-n hate Farmers and for those of you who are new to the board I work for Mercury in the claims department so I've literally seen it all and this takes the cake.

I'm laughing all the way to the bank right now!