Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: Shorter or Longer Route
Longer you panzie. 0 0%
Shorter, I have ADD. 4 66.67%
Either would be fine. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #91
Fast & Filthy

Throttle Crazy and I will be there in my Cobra.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:36 AM   #92
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Throttle Crazy and I will be there in my Cobra.
If you can, bring your camera and get some footage. I'll edit and post. I'll be by myself and mostly out front leading so I won't be able to get much from a mount in the dark. No biggie.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-11-2008, 10:03 AM   #93
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
theres been word that once the bush administration is out gas will go down to 2.50 a gal, the oil companys have been kind of punishing us because they dislike bush or something of that sort idk how valid this is but more then one person told me this? or maybe they just all roam the same conspericy theory web sites lol.

andwho how do i get to the fullerton meet from rancho cucamonga?
get your E85 early! I'm meeting up at sonic in fullerton. Going to be a sick cruise
Old 10-11-2008, 10:44 AM   #94
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
If you can, bring your camera and get some footage. I'll edit and post. I'll be by myself and mostly out front leading so I won't be able to get much from a mount in the dark. No biggie.
I'll charge the batteries today.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #95
Neanderthal

Quote:
Ok, since you are the leader, do we call you Mr. Ben? You know I don't take orders well.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 10-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #96
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Ok, since you are the leader, do we call you Mr. Ben? You know I don't take orders well.
I prefer Lord Zuki if you don't mind. And all you have to do is keep up.

In all seriousness, it's a cruise, not a race. I don't recommend re-enacting your favorite scenes from Gumball.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-11-2008, 12:37 PM   #97
Neanderthal

Quote:
I prefer Lord Zuki if you don't mind. And all you have to do is keep up.

In all seriousness, it's a cruise, not a race. I don't recommend re-enacting your favorite scenes from Gumball.
Damn, you ruin everything with your rules---Lord Zuki!

Hey, I saw "Trailer Park Boys- the movie" last night. IT is so WHITE.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 10-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #98
Super Moderator

Alright I'm comin, I've got 59 seconds till I'm late. Better drive fast.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:28 AM   #99
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Well I just walked in the door from the meet and cruise and I have to say I had a blast I want to thank everyone for coming out. The turnout was great - I think we had at least 75 cars. It was also cool to see all the different makes, models etc. Everyone is welcome back next month (November 8th). For those of you that went on the cruise, thanks for making a long trip. I know we had some detours, but overall it was great. I think we had at least 20 cars go on the cruise - way more than I was expecting. Sixteen of us made it to Denny's. I think we all deserve some kind of medal for finishing. For posterity, here is a list of the people that made it:

Ryan 04 VW Golf
Lee 99 Pontiac Firebird
Paul 73 Red Camaro
Alex 04 Ford Mustang
Sean 04 Ford Mustang Cobra
Jake 04 Pontiac GTO
Ben 82 Corvette
Glenn 64 Corvette
Adam 03 Mach 1
Matt 95 Firebird Formula Black
Chris 02 35th Anniv. Camaro(Red)
George 02 35th Anniv. Camaro Pewter
Johnny 01 Camaro SS Black
Alex 97 Camaro Z28 LT1
Marcos 99 Viper GTS
Jerry 03 Chevy Impala Turbo

We all filled out a napkin when we got to Denny's, I'll take a picture and post it up when I get up in the morning. As I mentioned, the next meet is November 8th and I think I'm either leaving it at Sonic's or moving it to the In-N-Out in Fullerton. I will post threads up to let everyone know in a week or so. Thanks again everyone for coming!! I had a blast and I'm really looking forward to next month. Look for a new thread soon
Old 10-12-2008, 03:37 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Well I just walked in the door from the meet and cruise and I have to say I had a blast I want to thank everyone for coming out. The turnout was great - I think we had at least 75 cars. It was also cool to see all the different makes, models etc. Everyone is welcome back next month (November 8th). For those of you that went on the cruise, thanks for making a long trip. I know we had some detours, but overall it was great. I think we had at least 20 cars go on the cruise - way more than I was expecting. Sixteen of us made it to Denny's. I think we all deserve some kind of medal for finishing. For posterity, here is a list of the people that made it:

Ryan 04 VW Golf
Lee 99 Pontiac Firebird
Paul 73 Red Camaro
Alex 04 Ford Mustang
Sean 04 Ford Mustang Cobra
Jake 04 Pontiac GTO
Ben 82 Corvette
Glenn 64 Corvette
Adam 03 Mach 1
Matt 95 Firebird Formula Black
Chris 02 35th Anniv. Camaro(Red)
George 02 35th Anniv. Camaro Pewter
Johnny 01 Camaro SS Black
Alex 97 Camaro Z28 LT1
Marcos 99 Viper GTS
Jerry 03 Chevy Impala Turbo

We all filled out a napkin when we got to Denny's, I'll take a picture and post it up when I get up in the morning. As I mentioned, the next meet is November 8th and I think I'm either leaving it at Sonic's or moving it to the In-N-Out in Fullerton. I will post threads up to let everyone know in a week or so. Thanks again everyone for coming!! I had a blast and I'm really looking forward to next month. Look for a new thread soon

hey if some could answer this question it would be amazing.....so who was the blond girl with the grey rx-8?

also nice meet guys wish i could have gone on the full cruise with you guys instead i ended up taking my friend home, and then join a few female friends at a gay club which i gotta say is quite an experience.....im trying to sort all of my thoughts together on that place......but the one for sure upside is that the bartender knew how to mix a mean drink :-).

also for those of you that thought u may have notice i didnt go from forth gear to 5th while gunning it and then accidently shift back into 4th after letting off the gas mistaking it for a 6th gear that i never had in my car?

also at least you guys now know im a real person bwahahah