Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-28-2013, 03:45 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default GT-R Documentary - Breaking All the Rules

Great documentary. Fascinating history. Curious to note Carlos was thinking to buy in hard to GM at one point but said no way when he discovered how much power the UAW had. He did turn around Nissan pretty amazingly. Anyway, this is about the rebirth of the GT-R on the world stage.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

I have to say, I was pretty put off by them but my buddies car is pretty damn fun.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 07-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #3

Id love to have one, but Ive always wanted an R34. The Nismo R34 is amazing.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 07-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Aesthetically, I think the R34 is still my favorite, but the R35 has really grown on me and straight off the showroom floor with nothing done, not even new tires, it puts in some pretty crazy numbers in every category.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-28-2013, 07:48 PM   #5
pain's fun, hit me again

I agree, I'd love an R34, but they're still going for stupid money.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 07-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I agree, I'd love an R34, but they're still going for stupid money.
As far as I know the only way to get one is on a show car registry or something like that, otherwise, they're just illegal. I think a bunch of folks had theirs repoed because the importer that was doing Skylines for a while didn't know what he he was doing.

<Insert anti-government rant here.>

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-28-2013, 11:29 PM   #7
pain's fun, hit me again

I've seen 3 on CL in the last couple months for 20-80k

Stopping the world!
Old 07-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I've seen 3 on CL in the last couple months for 20-80k
How it was imported and registered really really matters. The ones that got in via Motorex and Kaizo have been and are being repo'd.

http://www.modified.com/news/modp-10...-skyline-gt-r/

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-28-2013, 11:57 PM   #9
pain's fun, hit me again

No clue about what and how those listings got here, all I know is that it is stupid money for that car when I'd rather have a vette.

Stopping the world!
Old 07-29-2013, 12:35 AM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
No clue about what and how those listings got here, all I know is that it is stupid money for that car when I'd rather have a vette.
If you could actually drive an R34 in the USSA without big brother shitting himself, it would have some exclusivity and swagger.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)