Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #1

Default 2002 Honda RC51

well i sold my CBR1000rr and now i'm selling my RC51.. it's a 2002 with 15,900 miles on it. i'm purchased it new and shes been a great bike. its garaged kept and kept under a cover. the bike has one tooth down on the front gear, so really it has less then the above stated mileage (never changed the speedo gear). it has two Jardine muffs and a power commander with tune. tinted shield and very low mile new tires. i'm asking 5500 for this one owner torque monster... hit me up if you have any questions..

Old 03-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Too many monies, great bike though.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #3

for the mileage the money is right on. guys are selling RC's with 25K for the same prices. i'm willing to work on $$ as i did on my CBR..
Old 03-26-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
pain's fun, hit me again

I didnt mean you're asking too much, i meant i'm too poor for the price.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-26-2012, 02:57 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Out of curiosity is this just a monster to ride, stiff and uncomfortable, or is it friendly on longer runs at moderate paces?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-26-2012, 07:37 AM   #6

its not that bad.. i always wanted to get a corbin aftermarket seat, that would be the only thing it would need to drive to Vegas..
Old 03-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #7
pain's fun, hit me again

Being a vtwin the powerband is smooth and controllable but outrageous when throttled. I enjoyed how comfortable it is.

Stopping the world!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Out of curiosity is this just a monster to ride, stiff and uncomfortable, or is it friendly on longer runs at moderate paces?
Honestly for a sport bike the positions is not that bad. I never liked the seat though. But with a seat switch you could ride that thing cross country fairly comfortably in my opinion. Also a V-twin is so streetable that it's almost ridiculous. It's kinda like having the C5 zo6 of dirtbikes. Easy to drive, then an absolut monster of epic destruction on the track in the right hands when you want it to be.

I would take this right now in a second. But my girlfriend would take my soon to be kid and leave.

Good luck with sale though

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #9

new photos

Old 04-04-2012, 07:40 AM   #10

Ohh this motorcycle… For what this is, the price is correct & you’ll sell it in a second. Too bad I don’t ride anymore.