Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-19-2008, 01:40 PM   #11
A Motorgen O.G.

So, driving away from the movie theater Christina and I were talking about how ugly Katie Holmes was in this Batman movie.... I guess it wasn't Katie Holmes.

Maggie Gyllenhaal

She's not as hot as Katie Holmes... but damn do they look alike.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCulture View Post
... but damn do they look alike.
You're a crack head.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #13
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You're a crack head.
Did you see the movie?
Old 07-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Did you see the movie?
I'm sorry, I thought you said Katie Holmes looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal. If so, I stand by my original assertion: you are a crack head.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #15
A Motorgen O.G.

Obviously the producers thought so too, hence asking her to play the part. Add hair and make up and it was passable to me (whom hadn't seen the first movie in quite some time).

Old 07-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Obviously the producers thought so too . . .
It's official.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #17
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
It's official.
Ha ha, I'm just pointing out that maybe others may think so too.

I guess I have to prove causation instead of correlation.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #18
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
. . . prove causation instead of correlation.
This isn't science, but aesthetics and a discerning eye. If you think they look kinda sorta the same, well then they do . . . to you. Not so much to me. I could probably go nuts with an analysis of facial features, proportions etc., but that'd be gay. It's way easier just to call you a crack head.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #19

Send a message via AIM to vonage6591

Yeah I knew she looked familiar but couldnt place who she looked like. But yeah it definitely seems like they could have got a better looking actress, I really didnt find her attractive at all
Old 07-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #20
Super Moderator

Quote:
Couldn't agree more. I saw it at midnight too (shitty day at work the next day; won't do that again) and it was better than the first.

Heath Ledger, dead or not, should get an Oscar. He took over the movie. In the scenes where The Joker and Batman interacted... I kept thinking, "Christian Bale who?"
What about that scene in the interrogation room when Batman was beating the crap out of him, cracking the glass by smashing it with the Jokers head screaming "Where are they?!!!" I felt like he was really going to kill him. That was my favorite scene, intense. You could tell Batman was starting to lose it. But yes, Heath Ledger was f*cking amazing. Not just saying that cuz he's dead, words cannot describe his performance.

I've seen it 3 times now. IMAX showing at 12:01, a 2nd IMAX the night after at 1:25 and once again today. I have plans to see it again this week with a friend girl.

And yes Maggie does look like Katie, and whether you like crazy Tom and Katie or not, Katie did a better job as Rachel. Not saying much though. If they were going to use someone else they should have employed someone who was more attractive, more believable as a billionaires girlfriend. Jessica Alba or someone with that cute girl next door look. I heard today that Katie wanted 52 million for the part, more than Christian or Heath. What a stupid bitch.