Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
That's getting pretty light, and if they make a turbo kit to pump it just a bit really, it'd be a hell of a fun driver in the real world for a reasonable cost.
Thats that I'm thinking... Which is why me and Treadstone are eagerly awaiting the car that I will be buying haha. I am hoping for some good power out of it once it starts running ethanol.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #32
Internet Tough Guy

You guys that want to get one of these for the track do me a favor, get bigger rear view mirrors and stay low in the banking.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 11-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
You guys that want to get one of these for the track do me a favor, get bigger rear view mirrors and stay low in the banking.
Haha we'll see about that! IF, and that's a big IF, I can hit my power goals on the stock lower end (400whp), it should be more than a match for a vette. By the way, you do have a nice setup in your sig

Old 11-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #34
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Haha we'll see about that! IF, and that's a big IF, I can hit my power goals on the stock lower end (400whp), it should be more than a match for a vette. By the way, you do have a nice setup in your sig
IF you think that, and thats a big IF i'll enjoy watching the vette eat the peanut

It will be around the same as my car, 2700lb 400rwhp, but you'll have a turbo and a street friendly suspension, i'll be gunning for carlos before you
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
IF you think that, and thats a big IF i'll enjoy watching the vette eat the peanut

It will be around the same as my car, 2700lb 400rwhp, but you'll have a turbo and a street friendly suspension, i'll be gunning for carlos before you
Haha nice... yea you won't have to worry about any lag...I'm gonna see what some bolt ons and head porting gets me... hopefully we can leave cams alone buuuut we shall see... I'm thinking with the rather high compression ratio, the car will respond well to boost up until a certain point then a person would have to rebuild a lower end with less compression to run higher boost. Only one way to find out.

Old 11-05-2011, 05:59 PM   #36
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Haha nice... yea you won't have to worry about any lag...I'm gonna see what some bolt ons and head porting gets me... hopefully we can leave cams alone buuuut we shall see... I'm thinking with the rather high compression ratio, the car will respond well to boost up until a certain point then a person would have to rebuild a lower end with less compression to run higher boost. Only one way to find out.
Yeaaahhhh, lot of money, I'll stick with my old POS foxes.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Yeaaahhhh, lot of money, I'll stick with my old POS foxes.
Yea I hear that... I still might get a fox instead, if the car is not to my liking at the official release this month... IE: if the lower end is not high quality forged units.

I am reading your previous post and in light of that, if I do get the car... I will dub her "Peanut" lol sounds like a good name

Old 11-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #38
Internet Tough Guy

I will through you guys in with the pile. Let me know when you're ready for your lessons children.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 11-05-2011, 07:05 PM   #39

Quote:
I will through you guys in with the pile. Let me know when you're ready for your lessons children.
Luls I'm down lets rock! haha I just saw this video today... It's a cobalt with a big turbo swap... maybe I'll be putting off the toyota after all hehe, and continue to hurt peoples feelings with my "just a cobalt"

Old 11-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #40
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Alright, but Sensei may have some lessons for you as well, especially if i can swing getting an ls3/ls7 before my 347 goes in.

Stopping the world!