Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-04-2015, 03:33 PM   #11
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
0.7 is a decent sized lot. I'm only on .151. What size house and is it 1 or 2 stories.
It's enough to keep me busy, but not enough (probably), especially with the HOA, to plant things like Sequoia.

It's just under 2,200 square feet and two stories. Almost twice the size of house we had in Fullerton. Because we keep all our rescue bunnies inside, it was getting a bit cramped at 1,200. Now it's plenty comfortable and with room for family to visit. It's up in "The Orchard" tract south of the 91 up La Sierra, relatively close to Lake Matthews. Very nice, mostly middle aged established folks, so very quiet and safe, which is nice as I have to travel kind of a lot and I didn't like leaving my wife alone in Fullerton sometimes, though I never had a problem.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-04-2015, 07:16 PM   #12

Congrats on the move. Hope you enjoy the IE its not nearly as bad as people say :-P
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 11-05-2015, 06:19 AM   #13
Super Moderator

So cool man! Congrats. I want to see it.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:35 AM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
Congrats on the move. Hope you enjoy the IE its not nearly as bad as people say :-P
I grew up in Norco so I'm familiar with the IE (from the olden times!). And honestly I like the city of Riverside, the whole downtown area is actually pretty interesting with as much or more going on than OC really. It is a very underrated city.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-05-2015, 10:36 AM   #15
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
So cool man! Congrats. I want to see it.
Ping me when you're down towards your mom. Depending on traffic, only about 30 minutes from there, maybe less.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-07-2015, 11:17 AM   #16

I am going to miss stopping by the house, to help you out, when you get a car problem that has you stumped! Glad you found a spot that works for you two.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:58 PM   #17
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
I am going to miss stopping by the house, to help you out, when you get a car problem that has you stumped! Glad you found a spot that works for you two.
You can spend the extra time helping me with my Vette if it makes you feel better. Im a generous guy like that
Old 11-09-2015, 10:48 AM   #18
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
You can always hop the Metrolink.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)