Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #361

Okay I was looking for more smart assery and I stumbled on this and a truer American I have never seen.

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 07-22-2011, 05:22 AM   #362
I, Vettezuki

I'm easy like Friday morning.

My favorite version of "Easy".

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-22-2011, 05:29 AM   #363
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
‪Chris Ross the Electric Cellist( Star Spangled Banner )‬‏ - YouTube

Okay I was looking for more smart assery and I stumbled on this and a truer American I have never seen.

Cool. Kinda reminds me of Hendrix, which gives me chills and makes me a little teary almost every time.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #364

Get rhythm and get funky...
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 07-22-2011, 06:17 PM   #365

One guy, one guitar, one awesome voice and a multi-track pioneer and this is what you get...

Old 07-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #366

Hey, who is that I hear?

Is that Mick?

Is that Bob?

Are those Beatles I hear?

Old 07-22-2011, 06:29 PM   #367

First appearance of the Moog synth, Micky owned (probably still does) the one in the film, the third one ever.

Micky always had the better voice and oddly enough, Davy was an excellent drummer.

Go figure.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:22 AM   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Cool. Kinda reminds me of Hendrix, which gives me chills and makes me a little teary almost every time.

‪Jimi Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner (Woodstock) 1969‬‏ - YouTube
When I was in the Navy, I swapped the cassette tape used to play the National Anthem every morning with one with Jimi Hendrix on the base I was attending my "A" School.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 07-23-2011, 03:12 AM   #369
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedhead View Post
When I was in the Navy, I swapped the cassette tape used to play the National Anthem every morning with one with Jimi Hendrix on the base I was attending my "A" School.

Bob
That's awesome!

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-23-2011, 03:13 AM   #370
I, Vettezuki

Thanks SMWC for Younger Brother. It has been some great music to keep me from going completely fucking balisstic while working through one technical problem after another in the move of MG and other projects.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)