Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-08-2011, 12:58 AM   #11

I agree though, where is everyone? lol
Old 03-08-2011, 01:57 AM   #12
Super Moderator

Spankin it, too busy to post.

And a lot of these guys have girlfriends, so they have to pretend like they're not perverted.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:38 AM   #13

I think my girlfriend likes that I'm perverted...or she's delusional and is due to break up with me any minute. Actually, the second seems more likely
Old 03-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #14
Super Moderator

Hahaha.

I think it depends whether or not you put your foot down in the beginning of the relationship. With my ex, I cowered too quickly.

With the girls that I date now, I tell them right off the bat: I like boobies, yours, and others. That's how it is, that's how it will always be. The girl I'm dating currently made some comment about how I was flirting with her roommate. I told her it was because I think her roommate is hot.

I've come to the conclusion that I would rather be single for the rest of my life than pretend to be someone I'm not, like most guys end up doing.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #15
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Hahaha.

I think it depends whether or not you put your foot down in the beginning of the relationship. With my ex, I cowered too quickly.

With the girls that I date now, I tell them right off the bat: I like boobies, yours, and others. That's how it is, that's how it will always be. The girl I'm dating currently made some comment about how I was flirting with her roommate. I told her it was because I think her roommate is hot.

I've come to the conclusion that I would rather be single for the rest of my life than pretend to be someone I'm not, like most guys end up doing.
We're talking monkeys. Sexual monogamy is antithetical to our evolutionary nature. Generally, males want to spread their seed and dominate competitors. Females want to find the strongest providers for their young and block competitors for attention and protection.

Marriage and monogamy are evolved human concepts revolving around roughly the two problems that human children require massive attention and resources to develop (nearly 20 years) and problems around inheritance of property.

So I would say that while it's not our raw nature, civilzation as we know it derives from these evolved institutions and practices.

I'm old fashioned and would say that if you manage to find, while I kind of don't like the touch-feely nature of this term, a "life partner" you will be better off an happier, living a more fulfilling life, than just chasing the newest pair boobies to cross your eyes on a daily basis. That doesn't mean I've lost my appreciation for nature's work, I just choose not to go after them.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #16
Super Moderator

I didn't say I want to be single, I said I'd rather be single than be forced to act like someone I'm not, being with a girl who isn't realistic.

As far as relationships go, they form when jealousy is great, and sufficiently mutual. I would agree that they are beneficial when teaming up to raise kids, or even buy property.

I too want a best friend with boobies, not just lots of different boobies. But even with the best wife in the world, I'm still male, and I will always turn my head at the crack of cleavage.

...And I'm just a bit jaded right now from two years of 'stilleto on testicle,' so I'll be swinging like a monkey for awhile till I get my head back on straight.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I didn't say I want to be single, I said I'd rather be single than be forced to act like someone I'm not, being with a girl who isn't realistic.

As far as relationships go, they form when jealousy is great, and sufficiently mutual. I would agree that they are beneficial when teaming up to raise kids, or even buy property.

I too want a best friend with boobies, not just lots of different boobies. But even with the best wife in the world, I'm still male, and I will always turn my head at the crack of cleavage.

...And I'm just a bit jaded right now from two years of 'stilleto on testicle,' so I'll be swinging like a monkey for awhile till I get my head back on straight.
Some guys pay top dollar for stiletto on testicles. You'll be fine. Plenty of women are grown up and confident about "guys being guys".

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)