Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #191

Any progress being made on the car? I could possibly donate some more but not really interested in doing that without progress.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 11-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #192
I, Vettezuki

Your last contribution was used to acquire head studs and and head gaskets.

I'm coming out of the dark ages and am in the the middle of a potentially significant property move that will further improve my financial situation and provide a GREAT shop space to boot. But nothing will happen until February at the earliest.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #193

OK. Let me know when you're ready to work on the car again and I'll make another contribution.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #194
pain's fun, hit me again

I could use a contribution
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #195
I, Vettezuki

I'll save up my belly button lint if you like.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-20-2013, 02:32 AM   #196
I, Vettezuki

John,

I'm still battling in real estate land to find a place that works for what my priorities and resources are presently. That almost certainly is going to be even smaller than what I have at this time.

1. My brother and I have the Snake back together. When it's rollable, I'd like to send it to you along with the Lemons
2. I have a blast cabinet and 20 ton press you're welcome to use until I move to another place. We're talking at least a couple years. Let me know.

On the upside, if I can maneuver through this complex of competing requirements and play the market well enough, I will be in a MUCH better financial position to support these projects.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #197
Neanderthal

I'd thought I would see how the progress on the Snake was going.......
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #198
I, Vettezuki

Not much since the last time you were around I suppose. We did start a whole other car though!

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-25-2013, 11:39 PM   #199
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Not much since the last time you were around I suppose. We did start a whole other car though!
Did we?
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 04-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #200
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Did we?
Yes. "We" did start one . . heck, it's not all that far from making some noise.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)