Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #51

My dad and I are interested in this one, though we don't know anybody so we'll see. Last time we only went because we knew Larry (RavenX in the other black Challenger R/T, then also had the chance to meet Kevlar in his titanium R/T).. If one of those guys go, then we will most likely show up as well

KDRacer73, are you going to put on another firework show under your car?

Only kidding, wouldn't want to see that beautiful car turn into.. well...
JBA Shorty Headers | JBA High Flow Mid-pipes | Magnaflow Custom exhaust (no resonators) | Mopar CAI | 180* T-stat | SP Catch Can | SP Stage one dyno/tune | Katzkin leather interior (black an red with red stitching) | Stainless Challenger scrip door sills | Stainless R/T Door plates | Stainless performance pedals
Old 11-11-2010, 01:59 AM   #52
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-B-Photography View Post
My dad and I are interested in this one, though we don't know anybody . . .
You never knew anybody until you got to know them.

As for me, my injectors haven't showed up and there's way too much going on even if they did. But I'm still 50/50. Might hitch a ride in an open seat from A, or just drive my dd Protege and enjoy some tunes. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll snake my wife's MX-5.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-11-2010, 07:33 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-B-Photography View Post
KDRacer73, are you going to put on another firework show under your car?

Only kidding, wouldn't want to see that beautiful car turn into.. well...
I just gotta find someone with a dash cam to follow me , so I can watch too !!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:41 AM   #54

Haha good point vettezuki, my dad just always feels awkward jumping into group things not knowing anybody.

kdracer73 Hahaha I guess if you got to see it from our view you wouldn't be quite as bummed or upset about the damage!
JBA Shorty Headers | JBA High Flow Mid-pipes | Magnaflow Custom exhaust (no resonators) | Mopar CAI | 180* T-stat | SP Catch Can | SP Stage one dyno/tune | Katzkin leather interior (black an red with red stitching) | Stainless Challenger scrip door sills | Stainless R/T Door plates | Stainless performance pedals
Old 11-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
I just gotta find someone with a dash cam to follow me , so I can watch too !!
I plan to have two cameras rolling on the car. I'll have one taped to the front bumper, and one taped to the rear wing facing backwards. They turn out pretty good video to be cheap Nixon digital cams
Old 11-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #56

If my car is ready by the 13th I will be there in my evo. In the shop getting a new clutch,cams, and E85 tuned. So should be fun if I am lucky enough to get the car back by then.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #57

Well since you guys are down in my neck of the woods I just might have to join ya.

I havent taken the Nate Harrison route as I usually head to the S6 grade. There is Mothers Kitchen at the half way point just before you head down the E grade, it'd be a good spot to stop and regroup, pee, grabe a water, there's a store there too. You cant miss it, it'll be on your right as you come up to it.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:47 PM   #58
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by redracer1 View Post
Well since you guys are down in my neck of the woods I just might have to join ya.

I havent taken the Nate Harrison route as I usually head to the S6 grade. There is Mothers Kitchen at the half way point just before you head down the E grade, it'd be a good spot to stop and regroup, pee, grabe a water, there's a store there too. You cant miss it, it'll be on your right as you come up to it.
Word. Hopefully I'll find a way to make as a "staff" representative, but I think we'll/ya'll just decide on a final route at the meet up spot. Whoever knows it can lead.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Word. Hopefully I'll find a way to make as a "staff" representative, but I think we'll/ya'll just decide on a final route at the meet up spot. Whoever knows it can lead.
I can give you a ride if you want to go.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 11-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #60

After a lot of thought & programming of my navigation unit, I’m in.