Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #51
I, Vettezuki

Throttle Crazy will pick up the Fox tomorrow and drop off at blackax's in Riverside.

Redondo Jon is also on board with some scratch now.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 11-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #52
I, Vettezuki

Throttle Crazy has the car at his house and will drop it off at blackax's tomorrow morning.

Major thanks to Throttle Crazy. He had an adventure today. It started with getting home from work . . . at 9:00 am. Crashing for a grand total of three hours, then discovering the trailer he was going to use had begun its transformation into a float for a parade . . two days ago. So, he located another trailer and drove into the heart of darkness up in the valley and back to the IE in the afternoon/evening on a weekday on a couple hours sleep.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 11-15-2011, 11:15 PM   #53
pain's fun, hit me again

Thanks Phil!
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 11-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #54
Black as death, hotter than hell, and sweeter than love.

Do you need Oil/Lube/Filters etc?

Old 11-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #55
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestSpade View Post
Do you need Oil/Lube/Filters etc?
Eventually of course. Some good synthetic will definitely help in an abusive endurance situation where temps might go a bit high and stay there for a long time.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 11-16-2011, 12:20 PM   #56
Black as death, hotter than hell, and sweeter than love.

Totally. I am hoping to find another day job soon so I can get back on my feet with money. After that i will donate as much as i can to your cause. Don't forget to check out the amsoil website for wiper blades to air filters if you need those as well.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Throttle Crazy will pick up the Fox tomorrow and drop off at blackax's in Riverside.

Redondo Jon is also on board with some scratch now.
The car has been delivered to blackax's in Riverside. Note to blackax, trim hedges. It was a tiiiight fit with a Suburban and a 20 + foot trailer. Put me down for $60 in fuel and 7 hours.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:51 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Not quite my point.

I forgot Ron's brother Phil is also a nutter. With a little effort maybe we could have a very competitive racing team for this or other events. It could evolve that way. But that's not really my goal here.
A nutter you say. Are you trying to say i'm not a calm careful driver.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #59
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttle Crazy View Post
A nutter you say. Are you trying to say i'm not a calm careful driver.
No. I'm just saying it.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 11-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #60
I, Vettezuki

So I go into register the car and was instructed that because the registration is presently not non-op, that in order to register it non-op on transfer I'd have to get it smogged. It's just a shake down of course, but unlike the mafia which is more efficient, I couldn't just pay them off. Stupid government still needs to pretend that it's doing something actually useful. That presents a bit of a problem as there's a piston sticking out the side of the block. The solution is that if the current owner can register it non-op, then I can transfer it non-op. Hopefully he's willing to play ball and it won't be such a big deal. I think I've already said it once or twice today, but in case I left it out. Fuck the government.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)