Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-07-2011, 09:24 PM   #11
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
93 can be bought at downs petro in corona
Really? That's the first I've heard of it being around now. It used to be common in Cali, long ago, but I haven't seen it in many, many years.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #12

Old 04-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #13
Fast & Filthy

Welcome and nice car.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
93 can be bought at downs petro in corona
If you don’t mind spending the extra money, the 76 station in Fullerton (corner of Commonwealth and Gilbert) still sells 100 oct. for $7.99 per gal.

2043 West Commonwealth Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92833

You can combine maybe a ¼ tank of 100 and fill the rest with 91 and come close to a target 93 oct. Just a thought.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #15
pain's fun, hit me again

Many 76 stations still sell their 100 oct. Street performance fuel but its no where near 7.99 a gallon anymore. There are 2 76 stations near my home thag sell it. I still prefer to get race fuel from downs they're good people and a very good customer.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 04-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #16
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Really? That's the first I've heard of it being around now. It used to be common in Cali, long ago, but I haven't seen it in many, many years.
Downs is one of few fuel stations thatg actually sells C16 atg a pump and not just in barrels.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:06 AM   #17
Graphics B*tch

Welcome to the board. Nice car. You would have fun at GMR this weekend!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 04-08-2011, 01:15 AM   #18

The car wash at the corner of Beach and Garfield sell 100 Octane VP unleaded at the pump. It was $8 per gallon before the jump in gas prices. You can use this table to mix to 93 Octane.

Bob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 91-100 Blending Chart.jpg (124.2 KB, 7 views)

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 04-08-2011, 07:43 AM   #19
pain's fun, hit me again

Its cheaper to buy torco

Stopping the world!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #20

I am planning to be re-tuned at RRE soon. If this is the case for 93, then I will be getting a dual map so 93 and E-85. Thanks for the input on where to get fuel. I am surprised someone offers c16 and 100 on pump.