Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #41
pain's fun, hit me again

Don't forget, after I gave him the pictures he tried to tell me that it was repackaged by UPS, another lie. When UPS reboxes, they place it in a new box, use their own brown packing tape and packing, and they place a notice on it that is had been reboxed and fine the shipper.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #42
Internet Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Did you make sure to read everything?
I did the whole thread.

-In his first response he stated "We ship everything" not I. Indicating that he is not the guy in the shop or shipping parts.

-He states that "some customers don't want the manufacturers seal broken" indicating that he is sensitive to the issue of open packages and was not aware of the details specific to your issue.

-He finishes with "let me know what you find out about the crankshaft and what you'd like to do" indicating that his primary concern is to make the situation right not blame UPS.

-"You have pictures, but you wouldn't provide them" His fourth response in your first post. He is confused as fuck because you refused a FULL REFUND with the offer to reimburse shipping. If you are not happy and don't trust them then why try to get another crank instead of just getting the money back? I wouldn't send you a crank you're pissed and acting irrational. I agree with his concern that you were just going to keep them both. As the consumer if he doesn't refund the money when you send it back you can go to Visa, Ebay and Chase.

-In post #24 he states that you didn't provide the photos until after the claim to Ebay and states that you are lying about the UPS claim.

-Frankly as soon as he offers up the refund and shipping why do you care about his beef with UPS. That's his battle to fight not yours.

-NO WHERE DO YOU QUITE HIM AS STATING THAT HE SHIPS EVERYTHING HIMSELF.

-I gone through this shit a bunch of times with many vendors and many parts. They will refund, pay for shipping and not charge a "re-stocking fee" when in error. This vendor offered you everything that a reasonable customer would expect In Post #1 response #2.

So Yes I did read the entire post and then re-read the entire thing. I'm sorry if I read through the assumptions and bullshit. I will try to ignore the facts and statements YOU present.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 08-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #43
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I did the whole thread.

-In his first response he stated "We ship everything" not I. Indicating that he is not the guy in the shop or shipping parts.
We or I it's only him
-He states that "some customers don't want the manufacturers seal broken" indicating that he is sensitive to the issue of open packages and was not aware of the details specific to your issue.
Because he's a good liar and has done this to others before
-He finishes with "let me know what you find out about the crankshaft and what you'd like to do" indicating that his primary concern is to make the situation right not blame UPS.

-"You have pictures, but you wouldn't provide them" His fourth response in your first post. He is confused as fuck because you refused a FULL REFUND with the offer to reimburse shipping. If you are not happy and don't trust them then why try to get another crank instead of just getting the money back? I wouldn't send you a crank you're pissed and acting irrational. I agree with his concern that you were just going to keep them both. As the consumer if he doesn't refund the money when you send it back you can go to Visa, Ebay and Chase.
There is no way to attach pictures VIA the mail client like he states, I provided them when he asked for them by hosting them to my photobucket. Regardless, I asked for a return label, he said no, I would have taken the full refund but i'm not going to pay a dime out of pocket for his mistake ever, if that makes me difficult then so be it.
-In post #24 he states that you didn't provide the photos until after the claim to Ebay and states that you are lying about the UPS claim.
I know what he's trying to claim, but that's not how it went down.
-Frankly as soon as he offers up the refund and shipping why do you care about his beef with UPS. That's his battle to fight not yours.

-NO WHERE DO YOU QUITE HIM AS STATING THAT HE SHIPS EVERYTHING HIMSELF.

-I gone through this shit a bunch of times with many vendors and many parts. They will refund, pay for shipping and not charge a "re-stocking fee" when in error. This vendor offered you everything that a reasonable customer would expect In Post #1 response #2.

So Yes I did read the entire post and then re-read the entire thing. I'm sorry if I read through the assumptions and bullshit. I will try to ignore the facts and statements YOU present.
If I didn't post this them my bad but i'm pretty sure I did, when the case started this is what he told eBay. After all the emails
Quote:
"Customer claimed damage, waived shipping insurance by choice. Condition of box and packaging placed on us without any follow up information, customer held photographic evidence as a bargaining chip until after case was started and prevented a quick solution. "
He can claim it was after, it wasn't I have the email time line before it filed the claim, a full 24 hours. So if i'm an asshole i'm an asshole, but i'm not gonna be the asshole that gets screwed again.

The one well after the claim started, eBay is now involved.
Quote:
What you think happened remains to be only supposition. UPS does not deny claims before they're filed, as an arbitrator they must accept them and investigate to determine an end result. Thinking that I process, package and ship every order and that I know what happened to your package is an oversimplified justification. We cannot overcome the idea that we chose your purchase in particular to somehow neglect intentionally.

Saying you don't have to show me anything and expecting the business to ship out additional parts so you can maybe return the original piece if you get around makes it clear that this was intended to be made difficult.
If I didn't include that one as well, my bad, again how am I wrong at all here?

Here is his response to eBay not me, again blaming UPS
Quote:
We've already offered to provide a full refund and reimburse return shipping costs upon arrival. That was declined. Escalate the claim if you need to, we have already offered a better solution than eBay will give you. Terms cannot be dictated by one party simply because a package arrived damaged. "
Why would I believe he would reimburse shipping? I stopped responding after his "bargaining" chip email btw. He kept on emailing ebay.

Another
Quote:
Your opinion is not fact, your claims are supposition. Removed labels do not indicate prior use, they indicate a label used to ship to us to stock. Torn open ends folded incorrectly do not indicate anything performed by us, they more likely indicate that UPS attempted to repackage an opened box. Insulting us repeatedly is not productive. You have claimed that you spoke to UPS when there is nothing on record, no claim was ever filed. Claimed that you were unable to send us pictures when you were able; you withheld them from us until a case was started. Claimed you've filed a charge back but if that happened the case would have been automatically closed. Claimed the manufacturer told you they tightly pack crankshafts--have loose-in-box crankshafts in the warehouse as we speak still sealed. "
Another
Quote:
UPS does not confirm what their employees do or not do in sorting facilities unless an investigation is started. This is a Ford Racing part that uses an Eagle component, you are collecting false information. Case is still open; charge backs automatically close eBay cases. It is curious how many of your complaints are no longer an issue you want to discuss
I responded to that one but cannot view the exact response, something along the lines of the complaint being the same and not changing my tune.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #44
pain's fun, hit me again

I proved to him it was a used crank, he is clinging to it being UPS error since it is just him, why the fuck would I file a UPS claim, he can do whatever he wants with UPS once it goes back to him but i'm not going to knowingly fraud UPS for his mistake of a used crank.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #45
Super Moderator

Why would you want to buy anything direct from Ford anyways? I'd take aftermarket over penny pinching corporate any day
Old 08-17-2013, 12:51 AM   #46
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Why would you want to buy anything direct from Ford anyways? I'd take aftermarket over penny pinching corporate any day
The crank is made by eagle for ford. If I order the crank from eagle its $8XX, with the ford part number for the same exact crank was $393.25. Pretty simple to me, Eagle, scat, probe etc are all the same crank imported by RPM. Ford is just trying to liquidate stock on these cranks, at one time when you bought an FRPP block you got the crank for free.

This is a 351W crank, but same price as the 302
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/es...62au/overview/

Stopping the world!
Old 08-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #47
Super Moderator

Nice, glow plug module for my Jeep is $1000 through Jeep, $200 through Mercedes. Same damn part number.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #48
pain's fun, hit me again

Just like Ford's Powerstroke stuff. CPS from ford is $100, from International $17

Stopping the world!