Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-18-2011, 01:53 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Your Other Favorite Car Sites?

What other sites do you spend time on and what is it that you like about them?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-18-2011, 08:21 AM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Stangnet, cause i like to start shit with people, and they get really butthurt when i proclaim my love for corvettes and the almighty lsx
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #3

NastyZ28.com - Second Generation Camaro Owners Group 70-81 only. 36,000 members . Always something happening there.
http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/index.php

I am not a sticker guy...but have 2 stickers on my ride
Old 11-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #4

The only other car site I belong to is: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/index.php because it’s more specific to my car. I’m there to gain knowledge mostly but if I know something for sure, I’ll offer up an answer. I’m here at Motorgen way more though.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:41 AM   #5

corvettekillstories.com was the first forum I became a member of. It spawned off of corvetteforum.com when they got rid of their "kills" section due to liability reasons. That site is pretty dead right now but it still holds a sentimental spot in my heart. corvetteforum.com is still a great source of information and I go there quite often. The off topic section is pretty good most of the time. This site is pretty nice. I like the community feel. I'm more of a lurker but I try to post often enough so that I'm not too creepy.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #6

www.clubroadster.net because it's where all the cool kids hang...

www.miata.net because it isn't where all the cool kids hang.

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 11-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #7
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Calguns.net oh that's not cars uh I hang out here in my free time.

2012 Sand Storm (Toy Hauler)
2008 Cadillac STS-V (The Car)
2008 2500 HD Silverado (The Work Truck)
2008 Honda TRX400 (Her Bike)
2006 Honda TRX450R (The Bike)
2005 Mazda 3 2.3L (Her Car)
2003 2500 HD Duramax (The Truck)

P.S. Fuck Apple.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:07 AM   #8
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Calguns.net oh that's not cars uh I hang out here in my free time.
I have to stay away from there or i spend all my money
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 11-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #9

Default Other sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
What other sites do you spend time on and what is it that you like about them?
Luxury 4 Play: Neat roll outs & events with the exotics, Ferrari's, Lambo's, Turbo Porche etc.....
6-Speed On-Line: Good runs (60 + cars) on Supercar Sundays launch off's at 0500 hours. with Porche Turbo's, GT3's, NSX, BMW etc....
My G37: Parts & pieces for my car
G35 Driver: Events G related
370Z Forum: Z & G events
350Z forum: Z & G events
Racing Junk: Cars & parts
Dupont Registry: This one is for tongue dragging and lust for Duesenbergs, Bentley's, Packards, Bugatti's, Pierce Arrow & more........... from the 1918's to 1940's.
Cars and Coffee: Has a web site with data on events and cars that have attended.
Driven World: Supercar Sunday's web site, also shows events and cars that have attended.
So Cal Culture: For car shows and events

Conspiracy sites: The truth without the government hooey

And now I'm looking for a good early model Dodge site so far no luck, as I'm trying to find data and parts for my 1940 Dodge Coupe that I'm building, most sites for MOPAR are 1960's and 1970's, then up to current year Hemi's 2008 to 2012.

Hope that helps.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTS > Some View Post

And now I'm looking for a good early model Dodge site so far no luck, as I'm trying to find data and parts for my 1940 Dodge Coupe that I'm building, most sites for MOPAR are 1960's and 1970's, then up to current year Hemi's 2008 to 2012.

Hope that helps.

Check the hemmings.com forums, my landlord has been an advertiser with them for about forever.

By the way, if any of you have automobile clocks in need of repair/quartz conversion he is quite good and fairly priced.

David Lindquist automobile clock repair and quartz conversions and 1960 to 1963 Thunderbird parts.
(562)698-4445

He's usually in after one.

(feel free to delete info if I crossed a line)
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".