Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #21
pain's fun, hit me again

Shit happens
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #22
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
Embarassingly enough, I didn't even think about it. I was entering our parking lot and there is a slight dip there, so I braked almost to a stop. Then when I tried to accelerate, the pedal wouldn't move so I pushed a little harder. Something was obviously obstructing it. When it broke loose from the obstruction, it went to the floor and stuck there. I tried to pull the pedal back with my toe and when I looked up, I saw I was heading over the loading dock wall.

When my wife came to the hospital and I told her what happened, she immediately asked me the same question you did. I promptly answered the same way I'm going to answer anyone else that asks this question.

FUCK YOU!!!
Good answer. I look forward to seeing the finished product.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #23

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #24

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #25

Old 04-14-2012, 09:19 PM   #26

Getting there. Come get mine when you are done and do the same thing.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 04-15-2012, 01:52 AM   #27
pain's fun, hit me again

That's how the blue car looked last week, i keep forgetting to grab pics of it in primer. I will when my painter gets back though.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 04-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #28

Hopefully mine will be in primer next week.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #29
pain's fun, hit me again

I hope i can debut at the same time as you, but you have everything already so my bet goes towards your car.

Stopping the world!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:08 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I hope i can debut at the same time as you, but you have everything already so my bet goes towards your car.
I hope to get the car done this year. After paint, I'll probably do the rest of the work myself in my spare time (when I feel like it), so it won't go very quickly.