Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-12-2010, 01:44 AM   #171
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
u know u wanna convert!!! i dont see a reason not too
WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEE! WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEE!! !

Old 01-12-2010, 05:42 AM   #172

Took the Vette to J&D Corvettes yesterday. They said theres no damage,just the bumper cover needs to be repainted. I was lucky.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #173
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani View Post
Took the Vette to J&D Corvettes yesterday. They said theres no damage,just the bumper cover needs to be repainted. I was lucky.
That is at least good news. How are you feeling? Everything ok?

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 01-12-2010, 10:02 AM   #174

Thumbs up Thanks to who ever helped me push start my rx7

January 9th was my 1st run with you guys. I got there on time ready to run my rx7. Parked for a bit. Needed gas so i tried to start car up to go to gas station. But battery was dead. uugh... I guess that happens when you leave your car in the garage for 6 months untouched. She was having a hissy fit. bummer. I few guys helped me push start my rx7(thank god cuz my wife only ways like 100 lbs and would have a hella time pushing me). I ended up getting gas and driving the car home to pick up my other car. I drove back to Savi but found you guys all left already. My wife and I took the same route as what was on the map and got to the 2nd meeting spot right when you guys were pulling out. We then took pch with everyone. It was a nice cool and breezy ride in my 91 e30 convertible. I would have loved to check out some of the dope cars that were pulling out. I saw a few 240's, camaros, Evos, vettes and even a 71-73 mach 1. I will definately head out on the next run. This time with a Jumper Battery pack. lol. Well thanks again for the push start guys and the nice ride.

ooh yeah.. i must have missed the accident part of the 91 because it was smooth sailing for me from diamond bar to the pch. Good luck i guess.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:10 AM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEE! WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEE!! !

i guess if a crying baby in ur engine is what u prefer!

most men would lean toward the sound of a fighter jet reving up for take off

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:31 AM   #176
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Lazi View Post
January 9th was my 1st run with you guys. I got there on time ready to run my rx7. Parked for a bit. Needed gas so i tried to start car up to go to gas station. But battery was dead. uugh... I guess that happens when you leave your car in the garage for 6 months untouched. She was having a hissy fit. bummer. I few guys helped me push start my rx7(thank god cuz my wife only ways like 100 lbs and would have a hella time pushing me). I ended up getting gas and driving the car home to pick up my other car. I drove back to Savi but found you guys all left already. My wife and I took the same route as what was on the map and got to the 2nd meeting spot right when you guys were pulling out. We then took pch with everyone. It was a nice cool and breezy ride in my 91 e30 convertible. I would have loved to check out some of the dope cars that were pulling out. I saw a few 240's, camaros, Evos, vettes and even a 71-73 mach 1. I will definately head out on the next run. This time with a Jumper Battery pack. lol. Well thanks again for the push start guys and the nice ride.

ooh yeah.. i must have missed the accident part of the 91 because it was smooth sailing for me from diamond bar to the pch. Good luck i guess.
Sorry about that - your car is

I think we're talking about doing GMR on the 13th of February. Details will be forthcoming
Old 01-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #177

helllz yaaaa! GMR finally something by my house!!

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:30 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Sorry about that - your car is

I think we're talking about doing GMR on the 13th of February. Details will be forthcoming
id hit that

95 Talon TSI. 91 Toyota MR2 Jspec turbo 05 lexus IS300
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #179
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Lazi View Post

Are you the one with the LS RX7? Was that thing turbocharged also? I thought I heard something other than the V8.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Are you the one with the LS RX7? Was that thing turbocharged also? I thought I heard something other than the V8.
yeah i had the widebody LSx turbo rx7. but i ended up going in my 91 white bmw convertible. lol. just as fun