Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #1

Default New d00d with a 2010 R/T

Came across the Ortega meet on another forum. Had a great time meeting Sean, Mike + Dad, raven and everyone else. Cant wait for the next ride along. I currently only have put Corsa Xtreme exhaust on but patiently waiting to get roto-fab CAI and predator tuner.

And I go by Kevlar as well too. So make it easy on ya guys when I meet more of you at the next ride.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlar View Post
Came across the Ortega meet on another forum. Had a great time meeting Sean, Mike + Dad, raven and everyone else. Cant wait for the next ride along. I currently only have put Corsa Xtreme exhaust on but patiently waiting to get roto-fab CAI and predator tuner.

And I go by Kevlar as well too. So make it easy on ya guys when I meet more of you at the next ride.
Welcome! What's the hold-up on the CAI and tuner? Just money? I know that pain all too well if that's the case
Old 10-25-2010, 09:05 PM   #3

Welcome. I have a Corsa Exhaust too.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 10-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Welcome! What's the hold-up on the CAI and tuner? Just money? I know that pain all too well if that's the case
Naw, not money. WORSE! The wife doesnt see the point for it. That is why I will be bringing her along on all future rides and show her other Challys and show her the benefit. That is how I got her to not complain when I wanted the get the exhaust. She was like, that sounds great, you really need that.

But with Xmas coming up, who knows, maybe Santa will be kind to Cherry (the car) and get her what she asks for.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Naw, not money. WORSE! The wife doesnt see the point for it. That is why I will be bringing her along on all future rides and show her other Challys and show her the benefit. That is how I got her to not complain when I wanted the get the exhaust. She was like, that sounds great, you really need that.

But with Xmas coming up, who knows, maybe Santa will be kind to Cherry (the car) and get her what she asks for.
My wife loves the Cobra, so I don't have that problem, I just have a funding problem

In fact I actually think the car is too loud right now, but she made me promise I wouldn't change the exhaust
Old 10-25-2010, 09:27 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedhead View Post
Welcome. I have a Corsa Exhaust too.

Bob
Its well worth the extra money. People tried to tlak me out of it and I am glad I didnt switch when I had the chance.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
My wife loves the Cobra, so I don't have that problem, I just have a funding problem

In fact I actually think the car is too loud right now, but she made me promise I wouldn't change the exhaust
Oh dont get me wrong. My wife loves the Challenger. But she knows it will never end so I think she trying to make me pace myself. Only had the car since fathers day. Maybe if I let her drive it every now and then it might change her mind.

Why didnt you bring your Cobra out this weekend?
Old 10-25-2010, 09:34 PM   #8
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Oh dont get me wrong. My wife loves the Challenger. But she knows it will never end so I think she trying to make me pace myself. Only had the car since fathers day. Maybe if I let her drive it every now and then it might change her mind.

Hanging out with grandpa, plus I love driving the 335i

The Cobra is definitely coming out next time though
Old 10-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #9

hahah, nice.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Quote:
Sean Likes Men.