Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: What should we do for lunch?
Little Caesers Pizza (about $3 per person) 6 37.50%
Taco Truck ($5 to $10 per person depending on # of participants) 1 6.25%
Everyone should just fend for themselves, survival of the fittest FTW. 9 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #171
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha View Post
Yea man.. It put out 72whp and 50 something wtq for $400
and JB3 is going to come out with 1.3v soon so wait till next month to get it. Your grandpa will love it for sure. Would love to do some canyon run with u guys too. Please let me know when you guys r going. Thanks
$400 you say? Hmmmm, maybe I can convince the family to chip in for his birthday. What other mods did you have? I noticed an intake cone, but I didn't notice if you have exhaust or not?
Old 02-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
$400 you say? Hmmmm, maybe I can convince the family to chip in for his birthday. What other mods did you have? I noticed an intake cone, but I didn't notice if you have exhaust or not?
I got it used, but for new one is about $629. Used is better it's cheaper here's the link http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177
try to look for JB3 PNP and the price is around $350-$425 don't pay more then that. Yes I have Logic HVI intake and chip only. If I have DP and IC would gain lots more number.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #173
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
I got it used, but for new one is about $629. Used is better it's cheaper here's the link http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177
try to look for JB3 PNP and the price is around $350-$425 don't pay more then that. Yes I have Logic HVI intake and chip only. If I have DP and IC would gain lots more number.
Wow, just an intake and chip for 324 rwhp and 345 rwtq - that's awesome. Maybe I'll get him an intake for father's day. I think he wants to wait for the warranty to go out before doing the chip. Thanks for the advice on finding the chip.

As far as upcoming events if you want to come run at California Speedway on the 7th we'll be there, and then we're also doing probably a PCH cruise and meet on the 14th
Old 02-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #174

Quote:
Wow, just an intake and chip for 324 rwhp and 345 rwtq - that's awesome. Maybe I'll get him an intake for father's day. I think he wants to wait for the warranty to go out before doing the chip. Thanks for the advice on finding the chip.

As far as upcoming events if you want to come run at California Speedway on the 7th we'll be there, and then we're also doing probably a PCH cruise and meet on the 14th
On the 7th will be there for sure cause I was going to run my car on that day too. It will be lots of fun and go easy on me out on the track ok guys. LOL
Old 02-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #175
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
On the 7th will be there for sure cause I was going to run my car on that day too. It will be lots of fun and go easy on me out on the track ok guys. LOL
LOL, trust me, no judgement. My first pass in the Cobra was a 14.3

Even now my best in it is only a 12.7 in a car that should be able to run low 12's/high 11's
Old 02-22-2009, 10:27 PM   #176
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
LOL, trust me, no judgement. My first pass in the Cobra was a 14.3

Even now my best in it is only a 12.7 in a car that should be able to run low 12's/high 11's
Yes, there will be no judgement. Except for every time I'm faster than you in my NA Vette than you are in a pullied Cobra, at which point all bets are off. Anyway, it seems except for very dialed in cars and drivers, nobody does the times they should at the street legals at Fontana.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-22-2009, 10:32 PM   #177
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Yes, there will be no judgement. Except for every time I'm faster than you in my NA Vette than you are in a pullied Cobra, at which point all bets are off. Anyway, it seems except for very dialed in cars and drivers, nobody does the times they should at the street legals at Fontana.
I'll roll race you on the freeway if you want (haha, I sound like a Supra driver).

Old 02-22-2009, 10:38 PM   #178

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Hey Guys,

I put my photos in a new thread (as I kinda went crazy with the camera and have quite a few photos). They can be seen here.

http://motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1579

Take care,
Alexis
Old 02-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I want to say like 530+- WHP? But I'm not positive.

BTW, while my hands are a bit full with our project car at the moment, RX-Snake, I'm definitely down for helping you and Ben on an LSx Powered C3 if you choose to go that route since it's a subject I actually know something about. Doubly so for anyone who's put skin in the game for our country.
Close, I did 520 rwhp and just a little less than that torque, which is about where I had hoped it would run. I'm going to mount the new tires I have tomorrow since the ones that were on there were GONE!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:43 PM   #180
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I'll roll race you on the freeway if you want (haha, I sound like a Supra driver).

Why don't we do a top speed run. Oh, that's right, your car might blow up. Sorry.

How's that for a nutkick?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)