Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-20-2008, 09:44 PM   #1

Default Checking In

Just checking in, ran into Sean today at FFF, hadnt seen him in years, at least his taste in cars seems to have improved Seems like a pretty cool site you guys have here, look forward to annoying you folks over here!
Old 04-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
Just checking in, ran into Sean today at FFF, hadnt seen him in years, at least his taste in cars seems to have improved Seems like a pretty cool site you guys have here, look forward to annoying you folks over here!
LOL, it was good to see you too dude. You have to come out this Saturday - we can watch a few Civics blow up together
Old 04-21-2008, 12:46 AM   #3

ill certainly see what i can do.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
LOL, it was good to see you too dude. You have to come out this Saturday - we can watch a few Civics blow up together
Man... that sounds so much better than the other two options i have to deal with....
Old 04-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #5
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonydalrymple View Post
Man... that sounds so much better than the other two options i have to deal with....
Now you have my curious, my mind is racing in a million directions - do tell.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Now you have my curious, my mind is racing in a million directions - do tell.
Heh, heh...... I'm soooooo frigg'in wasted right now that I cannot for the life of me figure out what even I mean't when I posted that..... I'm guessing I had to both a) Prematurely suck up to Mom for Mother's Day since I had plans for the T5Z trans install that weekend(which was accomplished by the way). Mom's can lay on the guilt trips in far more ways than a man can truely ever be aware of IMHO.... b) A power steering leak that suddenly made itself apparent once I decided to clean the undercarriage one day(yeah; go figure. All that dirt & debris does keep leaks from being known to you until the clean bug hits you in the arse....), c) I'm helping two friends out physically & financially on building their rides in my spare time....(everyone that has a heart eventually has someone they help "crutch" through their hardships in life because they truely are good people....). No excuses..... I just honestly don't remember what i really mean't to say in my response!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #7
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Heh, heh...... I'm soooooo frigg'in wasted right now that I cannot for the life of me figure out what even I mean't when I posted that..... I'm guessing I had to both a) Prematurely suck up to Mom for Mother's Day since I had plans for the T5Z trans install that weekend(which was accomplished by the way). Mom's can lay on the guilt trips in far more ways than a man can truely ever be aware of IMHO.... b) A power steering leak that suddenly made itself apparent once I decided to clean the undercarriage one day(yeah; go figure. All that dirt & debris does keep leaks from being known to you until the clean bug hits you in the arse....), c) I'm helping two friends out physically & financially on building their rides in my spare time....(everyone that has a heart eventually has someone they help "crutch" through their hardships in life because they truely are good people....). No excuses..... I just honestly don't remember what i really mean't to say in my response!
I nominate this post for "post of the century." That is all.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-19-2008, 08:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I love towlie! He's right there in from of Cheech Marin and Bob Marley....
How on earth did you know?
Old 05-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I love towlie! He's right there in from of Cheech Marin and Bob Marley....
How on earth did you know?
Mmmm, lucky guess.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)