Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 09:21 AM   #1

Default whens the next cruise?

i so wanna go! and im mad i missed this past one i tryed staying awake and pulling a tweeker all nigher but ran outta monster and crashed at 10am :-(

but ya whens the next cruise im fully stocked on 110 gal of e85 in my back yard and im ready to rock!!!

[EDIT Vettezuki]
See here for Beach cruise and help form details. This is the next cruise.

Last edited by Vettezuki : 08-07-2008 at 01:33 AM.

Old 08-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
i so wanna go! and im mad i missed this past one i tryed staying awake and pulling a tweeker all nigher but ran outta monster and crashed at 10am :-(

but ya whens the next cruise im fully stocked on 110 gal of e85 in my back yard and im ready to rock!!!

It was a lot of fun. Did you see the video? Here's some upcoming MG events under consideration.

Evening at the Beach
Maybe could combine with a PCH cruise, but I was thinking it'd be nice to have a beach meet on a Saturday afternoon/night in August. Maybe August 23?

Dyno Day
Sean is looking at mid/late September. *Might* do it at a place with an AWD dyno. . .

Moonlight Run
I'm thinking a night run under a full moon in October would be cool. Looking for open terrain with rocky faces that would look cool under the moonlight.

When we get a larger user base, we'll consider track rentals.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 08-04-2008, 11:38 PM   #3

Thumbs up Awsome Ideas guys "MOTORGEN" keep up the good work!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
It was a lot of fun. Did you see the video? Here's some upcoming MG events under consideration.

Evening at the Beach
Maybe could combine with a PCH cruise, but I was thinking it'd be nice to have a beach meet on a Saturday afternoon/night in August. Maybe August 23?

Dyno Day
Sean is looking at mid/late September. *Might* do it at a place with an AWD dyno. . .

Moonlight Run
I'm thinking a night run under a full moon in October would be cool. Looking for open terrain with rocky faces that would look cool under the moonlight.

Those are some great ideas!!!...We had a PCH run to Malibu back in may 2nd here's some pics...first pic its a shot of "The Rockstore".

Old 08-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #4

holy hell a beach cruise would be awsome!!! havent done one of them in a long while.

and the dyno day woudl be fuckin great for me. i really want to know what my numbers are...preferably on a dyno jet :-) lol

and ya i saw the video u guys did have a good turn out besides missing an evo. lol.

but for a real beach cruise down mulhollad to the pch would be nice a bit canyon and a bit beach best of both worlds!

the run should be, 101 toward ventura

exit Kanan rd.
make a left on Sierra Creek rd.
make a right on mulholland hwy.
first fork stay right oon mulholland hwy
2nd fork stay left on mulholland hwy
3rd fork go right on mulholland hwy

and then from there we would hit PCH and we can head north or south from there. personally ive never gone more north on the pch then malibu so im not sure whats up there.

and if we would head south well we would hit the usual santa monica, manhattan, hunnington, laguna beach areas. and one of u guys can pick the end spot form there

so what do u guys think about thats run?

Old 08-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
. . .

but for a real beach cruise down mulhollad to the pch would be nice a bit canyon and a bit beach best of both worlds!

the run should be, 101 toward ventura

exit Kanan rd.
make a left on Sierra Creek rd.
make a right on mulholland hwy.
first fork stay right oon mulholland hwy
2nd fork stay left on mulholland hwy
3rd fork go right on mulholland hwy

and then from there we would hit PCH and we can head north or south from there. personally ive never gone more north on the pch then malibu so im not sure whats up there.

and if we would head south well we would hit the usual santa monica, manhattan, hunnington, laguna beach areas. and one of u guys can pick the end spot form there

so what do u guys think about thats run?
That sounds pretty sweat. I'll cogitate and come up with a concrete proposal. I'm trying to figure out how the beach part would work, cuz I'm thinking fire, food and generalized, but socially responsible mayhem. That means we gotta work out firewood and stuff. I don't think it'll be a problem though.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 08-05-2008, 08:33 AM   #6
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

PCH/Beach/Picnic is what I'm leaning towards. I'm looking at September 20th or 27th. What do you guys think date wise?

Old 08-05-2008, 09:24 AM   #7

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
That sounds pretty sweat. I'll cogitate and come up with a concrete proposal. I'm trying to figure out how the beach part would work, cuz I'm thinking fire, food and generalized, but socially responsible mayhem. That means we gotta work out firewood and stuff. I don't think it'll be a problem though.
LOL, damn and I'm all for being the wood, food, and entertainment organizer but hell, I want to drive the beach run. Tehe, Sean you might have to sit this cruise out man and let the wifey take the car.

Naw I'm for setting up the beach, so when you all arrive you can eat and play. We just have to have a beach parking lot big enough. Huntington has a large parking lot (parking costs are a bitch though....$10-11 I think).

Old 08-05-2008, 09:30 AM   #8
Neanderthal

Quote:

Evening at the Beach

Dyno Day

Moonlight Run

Moon light in Cleveland National Forest is cool. Yep, don't ask me how I know.

Moon light around Palm Springs is pretty cool too, Yep, don't ask me how I know.

After I read the Palm Spring note here, I realize where you were going to take this. So to just clear up any incorrect thoughts and giggles it was with a girl.
2016 Nissan Altma

Old 08-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
PCH/Beach/Picnic is what I'm leaning towards. I'm looking at September 20th or 27th. What do you guys think date wise?

Not an OR, an AND.

August 30 for Beach cruise?

September 20 Dyno?

October ? Moonlight (depends on Moon phase).

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 08-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #10

I'm interested.
87 Grand National: Czarnota stroker V6;ported heads/intake/212:212 roller;PT6265 DBB;3" THDP;TT Alky chip;60# inj;Hotwired Reds XP;Adj WG;AFPR;160* stat;RJC Pwr Plate;Alkycontrol;TRC Big Mouth cold air;PTE FMIC;3200 stall;Hooker cat back;and a boost gauge
Otherwise bone stock.
11.14@122mph

68 SS Camaro:ZZ502;TKO-600;Moser 12-bolt (3:73TrueTrak);Global West control arms,QA1 coil overs;SSBC power disks;quick ratio PS;Hotchkis sway bar;solid body mounts;Be Cool rad

Closed Thread