Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: Is August 30 or 31 a good day for this cruise?
Yes, that works fine. 4 66.67%
No, I'll be cliff-diving at the River, 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOPAR31 View Post
So its the Mulholland cruise cancel?

For this cruise day, we're changing the route to be more OC-centric and shorter to have more time at the beach. Hope you can still make it.

PS We will make that Mullholland run in the future. I promise!

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-10-2008, 10:56 AM   #22
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOPAR31 View Post
So its the Mulholland cruise cancel?
Sorry for the change, we just want to try to give people a little more time to hang out at the beach. We're nailing down details still a little bit, but I'll be posting threads soon. Can you still make it?
Old 08-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #23

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
For this cruise day, we're changing the route to be more OC-centric and shorter to have more time at the beach. Hope you can still make it.

PS We will make that Mullholland run in the future. I promise!
Yeah of course guys im gonna try to make it!
Old 08-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #24

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Sorry for the change, we just want to try to give people a little more time to hang out at the beach. We're nailing down details still a little bit, but I'll be posting threads soon. Can you still make it?
I'll wait until the final details i would definitely will try to make it!
Old 08-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #25
Resident Avatar Gambler

Here is the thread I'm posting on all the other boards - just figured I'd add it here too:

Hey guys,

We had so much fun on our Angeles Crest Cruise, that we're organizing another event at the end of this month on Saturday, August 30th.

The plan is to take this route through OC and out to the ocean and then cruise back up PCH to Huntington Beach(admission is $10) where we are going to have a bonfire. We are planning on arriving at the beach at 5:00p.m. We'll lock down the pits and bring the wood, but you'll need to bring your own goodies. We'll try to provide some community goodies, but don't count on it being enough :secret2:

Here is a link to the event on our calendar, and here is a link to the discussion thread. I am the contact for this event, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a call at 714-322-2324 or shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. If you want to let me know you're coming, add your name to the thread or put your name on the event calender here. Please feel free to bring family members, friends, etc. The run won't be too long and the bonfire should give everyone a nice chance to relax and hang out for a while. It should be a wide variety of cars and will be a good time. Everyone is invited, see you out there

Sean
Old 08-14-2008, 12:04 AM   #26

Should also post on:
www.camaros.net
www.lateral-g.net
www.pro-touring.com
87 Grand National: Czarnota stroker V6;ported heads/intake/212:212 roller;PT6265 DBB;3" THDP;TT Alky chip;60# inj;Hotwired Reds XP;Adj WG;AFPR;160* stat;RJC Pwr Plate;Alkycontrol;TRC Big Mouth cold air;PTE FMIC;3200 stall;Hooker cat back;and a boost gauge
Otherwise bone stock.
11.14@122mph

68 SS Camaro:ZZ502;TKO-600;Moser 12-bolt (3:73TrueTrak);Global West control arms,QA1 coil overs;SSBC power disks;quick ratio PS;Hotchkis sway bar;solid body mounts;Be Cool rad

Old 08-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #27
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Here is the thread I'm posting on all the other boards - just figured I'd add it here too:

Hey guys,

We had so much fun on our Angeles Crest Cruise, that we're organizing another event at the end of this month on Saturday, August 30th.

The plan is to take this route through OC and out to the ocean and then cruise back up PCH to Huntington Beach(admission is $10) where we are going to have a bonfire. We are planning on arriving at the beach at 5:00p.m. We'll lock down the pits and bring the wood, but you'll need to bring your own goodies. We'll try to provide some community goodies, but don't count on it being enough :secret2:

Here is a link to the event on our calendar, and here is a link to the discussion thread. I am the contact for this event, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a call at 714-322-2324 or shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. If you want to let me know you're coming, add your name to the thread or put your name on the event calender here. Please feel free to bring family members, friends, etc. The run won't be too long and the bonfire should give everyone a nice chance to relax and hang out for a while. It should be a wide variety of cars and will be a good time. Everyone is invited, see you out there

Sean
Again, I work THAT week-end. The good part is I'm already in HB. 3 miles from the beach.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-14-2008, 09:52 AM   #28
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Again, I work THAT week-end. The good part is I'm already in HB. 3 miles from the beach.
Well, the beach part starts at 5:00. Maybe you can make that.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-14-2008, 12:10 PM   #29
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Well, the beach part starts at 5:00. Maybe you can make that.
Well, that all depends- do you people know how to party?????????
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-14-2008, 12:17 PM   #30
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Well, that all depends- do you people know how to party?????????
I don't, but I've heard Vettezuki does