Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Internet Tough Guy

Default 24 hrs of LeMans

GT1 lead by Ford GT
GT2 lead by Corvette then F430 Then Corvette!
http://stream.speedtv.com/24-hours-of-le-mans

It would be a great year for America if we can pull this off.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 06-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
GT1 lead by Ford GT
GT2 lead by Corvette then F430 Then Corvette!
http://stream.speedtv.com/24-hours-of-le-mans

It would be a great year for America if we can pull this off.
The corvette's look strong this year. I hope they win
Old 06-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
The corvette's look strong this year. I hope they win
I'm looking forward to watching soon.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-13-2010, 02:01 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Puegot puts off Corvette in the Porsche corner. Looked kinda crappy to me. The GT cars can't move the same way the prototype cars do. The Vette was in first and comitted to the line.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-13-2010, 02:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Puegot puts off Corvette in the Porspuegotche corner. Looked kinda crappy to me. The GT cars can't move the same way the prototype cars do. The Vette was in first and comitted to the line.
I'm so effn pissed at the at the puegot. The vett was running so well too.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:38 AM   #6
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Puegot puts off Corvette in the Porsche corner. Looked kinda crappy to me. The GT cars can't move the same way the prototype cars do. The Vette was in first and comitted to the line.
Why do you think he did that? everyone is scared of the vette, every time they have a interview with a driver they say "were just doing what were doing and trying to stay ahead of the vette and ferrari drivers" why? cause they are scared of american muscle
Old 06-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Why do you think he did that? everyone is scared of the vette, every time they have a interview with a driver they say "were just doing what were doing and trying to stay ahead of the vette and ferrari drivers" why? cause they are scared of american muscle
Anthony Davidson, driver of the Peugot would run his mother over to get ahead. He put the Vette off by charging down the inside on a very fast corner that put the much heavier and less grippy Vette off its line and upset its chassis, poof the end.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-16-2010, 12:08 PM   #8

Quote:
Anthony Davidson, driver of the Peugot would run his mother over to get ahead. He put the Vette off by charging down the inside on a very fast corner that put the much heavier and less grippy Vette off its line and upset its chassis, poof the end.
And it was all for nothing the peugot ending up blowing up a few hours later. It was unlikely that the vette could of finished the race anyway, they seem to have a problem with there pistons giveing up
Old 06-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
And it was all for nothing the peugot ending up blowing up a few hours later. It was unlikely that the vette could of finished the race anyway, they seem to have a problem with there pistons giveing up
Who knows. It was just an unnecessary dick move by Davidson. I'm all for hard charging, and maybe if there was a second to gain on the last lap or something, it'd be a different story, but driving like that at that stage of the race, nobody came out ahead.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #10

Quote:
Who knows. It was just an unnecessary dick move by Davidson. I'm all for hard charging, and maybe if there was a second to gain on the last lap or something, it'd be a different story, but driving like that at that stage of the race, nobody came out ahead.
I think they can learn a lot from F1 this year. With all the slower cars this year (almost 10 sec off the pace) They seem to be doing well of not hitting them.