Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #21

Welcome aboard
Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Mine's a V2 Si-trim, I'm not into the loud blower stuff, I want to be stealthy. I'm even contemplating putting stock mufflers, im thinking the ones from a S197 would flow decently and i'll add cutouts. My 87 is ridiculously loud so i'd like to have some more friendly options when it comes to driving on the streets. Sure blower whine is cool and all however it draws attention and I dont like that.

Thank you to all the Welcomes. Still doing this from my phone so I can't figure out how to multi-quote. I can agree with you on that, sometimes it's good to be stealthy and quite. But mine isnt going to be a daily driver, I guess I just like the loud obnoxious noise for when I do decide to play with her lol. But there is a point when it's over kill
Old 07-08-2011, 03:05 AM   #23
pain's fun, hit me again

The 88 isnt a DD either. I know going in you have to sacrifice something, so i'll give up stealth for power, but only so far
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #24

Quote:
The 88 isnt a DD either. I know going in u have to sacrifice something, so i'll give up stealth for power, but only so far
Ha ha...Between the blower whine and the 3 inch dual exhaust..I can't creep up on no one... And ever since I put the ProCharger license frame on the back plate...no one wants to play...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:30 AM   #25
pain's fun, hit me again

Haha, i'll definately stay away from the license plate advertising.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 07-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_G View Post
Ha ha...Between the blower whine and the 3 inch dual exhaust..I can't creep up on no one... And ever since I put the ProCharger license frame on the back plate...no one wants to play...
Lol! Guilty here also, "Vortech plate frame"
Old 07-08-2011, 01:12 PM   #27
pain's fun, hit me again

My cars usually draw enoguh attention i dont need/want the "come write me a ticket" license plate

Stopping the world!
Old 07-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #28

Quote:
My cars usually draw enoguh attention i dont need/want the "come write me a ticket" license plate
My blowers got a carb number and soon AZ plates lol
Old 07-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #29
pain's fun, hit me again

That doesnt make a difference here sadly, plus if you get popped they will report your address and such to the dmv. Welcome to the Distrikt kommiefornia, we're we have laws just to have them, and extras as spares

Stopping the world!
Old 07-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #30

Quote:
That doesnt make a difference here sadly, plus if you get popped they will report your address and such to the dmv. Welcome to the Distrikt kommiefornia, we're we have laws just to have them, and extras as spares
Family has 2 houses in AZ and I already have a AZ lic. I'm back and forth so much as long as I can account for 6 months there I'm ok