Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default Poser Ricer

I was watching this lowered G35 follow a 911 aggressively, and I went past where I was supposed to turn just to watch them race. Well finally it happens, they both pull up to a light and the 911 even revs his engine at the G35! But the G35 was such a poser he wouldnt race him.

Why act like you want to race someone if youre going to bitch out. I guess thats just part of the ricer lifestyle.

PS, for the record I like G35s.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #2
Internet Tough Guy

Fuck ricers. We actually have a big Nissan club in SD. All rice. Two of them have GTRs. They pretty much sit around sucking each others dicks and talking about how fast they are. None of them are competitive in any kind of actual performance events. Just big rims and carbon body parts. FAGGOTS!
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 06-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Fuck ricers. We actually have a big Nissan club in SD. All rice. Two of them have GTRs. They pretty much sit around sucking each others dicks and talking about how fast they are. None of them are competitive in any kind of actual performance events. Just big rims and carbon body parts. FAGGOTS!
Lmfao!!
Old 06-09-2013, 02:26 AM   #4
pain's fun, hit me again

I go to ride in a modded GTR. Shit was awesome, he was reluctant to hand me the keys though -_-
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-09-2013, 02:31 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I go to ride in a modded GTR. Shit was awesome, he was reluctant to hand me the keys though -_-
I'm years out from spending that kind of money on a car, but a GT-R has some real appeal as a dd.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-09-2013, 06:05 AM   #6
Super Moderator

I want to be able to shift it, but if not, I should be able to drive it over rocks.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #7
Internet Tough Guy

GTRs are not slow, but they are a lot of money. I would not use one as a DD. mainly because I would want to preserve it for racing and a weekend toy. But for the money I would get many other cars first.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 06-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
GTRs are not slow, but they are a lot of money. I would not use one as a DD. mainly because I would want to preserve it for racing and a weekend toy. But for the money I would get many other cars first.
For example?

A Turbo Porsche would be in a similar vein for me, though a new one is much more than a GT-R. But a used one in excellent condition can be had for Vette money. In the case of the Porsche, the advantages are footprint (little smaller than the Vette or about the same AIR.) Excellent visability from the driver's seat. All weather, though rain is not such a big deal here in CA. Fast as fuck in the 0-100mph street world. A little exclusivity.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I want to be able to shift it, but if not, I should be able to drive it over rocks.
Probably going away over the next decade or so. Dual clutch is just better in every objective way (that I'm aware of). The Vette will probably get one here in the not too distant future if I had to guess.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-10-2013, 12:59 AM   #10
pain's fun, hit me again

Got to borrow the M5 again this weekend. Paddle shifters are fucking awesome. Also got to drive a 3.0 NSX. Pretty fun but no torque :/
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!