Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-21-2011, 02:14 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Pics from Boulder 420 Day

I'm not going to get all political here, I just find mass gatherings of pot smokers kind of adorable in a way.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/25-aw...ty-of-colorado

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-21-2011, 08:09 AM   #2

wow....
Old 04-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

The one with the Pirate flag in it had me
Old 04-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
The one with the Pirate flag in it had me
Me too! The world's least dangerous pirate in history.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #5

I want to have a food stand concession there.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #6

^ lol
Old 04-21-2011, 06:41 PM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedhead View Post
I want to have a food stand concession there.

Bob
Bloody brilliant. You'd have to wear a respirator though or you might eat all your product, forget what you were doing there, or give it all away.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-22-2011, 12:53 AM   #8

wow talk about contact high
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 04-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Bloody brilliant. You'd have to wear a respirator though or you might eat all your product, forget what you were doing there, or give it all away.
I know what you mean. When I was stationed in Key West in the late 70's, just outside our main gate of the barracks was a hippy bar called the Green Parrot. They sold sandwiches, so I would stop there on the way back to the barracks after a night on the town. The girls, who had hairy legs and armpits, would be stoned and make our sandwiches at least twice the size you would get during the day.
I killed a lot of brain cells in the year I was in Key West at 19 years old and the drinking age was 18 then.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z