Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-01-2012, 12:42 AM   #11
I, Vettezuki

A person has responded with interest on FB. What's your contact info?

And update your email address. . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #12

703-898-8422 and my email is lightning8791@yahoo.com

thanks..
Old 03-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #13

no reply from that person
Old 03-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Nope. I did message them on FB (we're not friends) but no answer. If you like I can put your contact info along with the post. I didn't want to take that liberty. Let me know.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #15

sure i dont care.. thanks
Old 03-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #16

Send a message via AIM to Chate

still for sale?
i'm moving back to OC, and looking for a toy...
Old 03-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chate View Post
still for sale?
i'm moving back to OC, and looking for a toy...
Have you ridden before? If not you can start on a liter bike, but man you have to be extra careful. This bike is to your Vette like your Vette is to a civic . . at least.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #18

Send a message via AIM to Chate

heya, i've ridden off and on for a while (my dad rides), last bike was a FZ1. Its been a while though so i totally agree its gonna be intense, i'm actually looking for a GSX-R 600 2006+ to get re-aquainted, but saw this posted so I'm intrigued...I was looking to spend closer to 5k though so the gixxer is probably more along my lines, do u still have the bandito?
Old 03-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #19
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
heya, i've ridden off and on for a while (my dad rides), last bike was a FZ1. Its been a while though so i totally agree its gonna be intense, i'm actually looking for a GSX-R 600 2006+ to get re-aquainted, but saw this posted so I'm intrigued...I was looking to spend closer to 5k though so the gixxer is probably more along my lines, do u still have the bandito?
Call Mike (number above), he may be willing to work with you. Sadly had to sell he Bandit to raise a little scratch. My next bike will probably something like a Midnight Warrior, or a Fat Boy, but who knows.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-14-2012, 08:56 PM   #20

Quote:
we can work on a deal maybe .. GSXR is like owning a civic lol.. you don't see alot of 1000RR's.. and don't worry about starting on a liter bike, my EX wife never rode a bike in her life and her first bike and still her bike is a RC51 1000 liter.. she has been riding it for 4 years now..