Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-28-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Default I am not DEAD!

Thanks for all your , PMs. I've been busy. To catch up, having lost my job in July, I decided that I am tired of working for stupid people, so I took what money I had and invested it into two projects. A Social Media Marketing company, which I am doing some interesting stuff. www.allisonnetworks.com if you have a reference I'll be glad to take it.

www.headtest.com will be one customer which I think you will find great interest. The site won't be live for a bit, but we are promoting BANDB Performance out of MD. There will be about 15 sets of heads running 20 passes down the 1/4 mile. This will be over the course of months. The first honest head test I think I have seen. Not a rigged test. The second, is my own company, Injectors Plus, which I will talk more about. Lastly, I am going to meet with the CEO of a large, well known performance industry giant to do marketing for that company. Being my own boss, although not as profitable as I'd like at this juncture, is far more satisfying that beating the dam drum for someone else.

A few months ago we announced we were going into the fuel injector business. The response from you all has been great. The response was better than we expected and in trying to meet expectations, the evolution of our website has been delayed a bit. I appreciate all the support from everyone here at MG, you guys have been great!

Over the past few months we have done many custom injectors for people here, which is our sweet spot. 42 LB injectors for a CANNONDALE 4 wheeler, which blew the rod through the motor! Customer said with the new injectors we made more power than he expected! That’s an endorsement! We have done a set of 73 LB BMW specific injectors, numerous Bosch III designs for older Bosch EV1 replacements, modified some specific application EV1 to 55 LB that we’re working on for someone else. We have our new 200LB High impedance injectors at bargain pricing. Don’t forget our LSX injectors that fit under the stock fuel rails without having to shim them up to 90 LBS. Chrysler guys weren’t forgotten with the Hemi injector modifications up to 80 LB, great for forced induction applications. Ford guys are not forgotten either, we do a lot of custom Bosch III design flows for Mustangs and others.

So now, we finally got our act together and have our new site launched. We are focusing on high performance fuel delivery systems from the fuel cell to the intake valve and all the parts in between. Some of the brands we carry include Edelbrock, Fast, Redhorse. We will be announcing some other lines soon. We are also offering nitrous delivery with the support of Steve Johnson and Induction Solutions.

We can add bungs to intakes, deliver custom fuel rails, provide custom lines to your specifications, and intake porting. Anything electronic fuel related, we can be your source.

Check out our new site at www.injectorsplus.com. If there’s something you don’t see and want, call us and we’ll do what we can to make it happen. We carry about 4000 part numbers so the odds of having what you need are good. If not we will make it or find it.

If anyone is on facebook, here's our link. We look at this daily so it's a good place to post anything you'd need. http://www.facebook.com/InjectorsPlus?ref=nf

We will also be on Twitter, starting today if you want to follow us there.

The next couple weeks will have big announcements coming. We'll be doing some very cool stuff, keep an eye out!

Sorry for the long post, thanks everyone!
Old 02-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Good to hear jsup. Once I make some money appear out of thin air, we'll be talking about a setup for the Project Car.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-28-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Good to hear jsup. Once I make some money appear out of thin air, we'll be talking about a setup for the Project Car.
If you figure out that trick, let me know.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsup View Post
If you figure out that trick, let me know.
Ask Obama, he knows how.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 02-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Dear Lord, in the past year you have taken away my favorite actor.. Patrick Swayze, My favorite actress.. Farrah Fawcett, my favorite musician.. Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman.. Billie Mayes.. I just wanted to let you know .........my favorite President is Barrak Obama.. Amen.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #6
Neanderthal

Quote:
Dear Lord, in the past year you have taken away my favorite actor.. Patrick Swayze, My favorite actress.. Farrah Fawcett, my favorite musician.. Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman.. Billie Mayes.. I just wanted to let you know .........my favorite President is Barrak Obama.. Amen.
Ok..........who is this really?????
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 02-28-2010, 04:51 PM   #7
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Ok..........who is this really?????

Old 02-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #8
Neanderthal

Quote:
I'm SLOW today. I FINALLY got the "AMEN" thing.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 03-01-2010, 04:46 AM   #9
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

If anyone is on facebook, go fan us, it will really help us.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #10

^^^Will do!!